Complete list of Steam Achievements

I enabled reward popups and my natural wonder counter still won't budge. I've even tried using the save game from Fei Ling's achievement thread.

@frogbeastegg: not the frogbeastegg from the TW forums? who made that guide
Yes, the same. I've been in a Civ 5 mood since G&K. :D

What is the value of a parameter ESTEAMSTAT_TOTAL_WINS?
[2169.349] DBG: Steam Stat: ESTEAMSTAT_TOTAL_WINS = 98

You need 100 wins for that achievement
Isn't that the Panzer "Shafernator" General achievement? That's the only one with a description which mentions 100 wins.

In any case, I got a couple of wins this evening and there's still no change. I think Civ'ed was correct: Model of a Modern Major-General must be broken.

Yes, the same. I've been in a Civ 5 mood since G&K. :D

Got any RotS/FotS tips for me (im long bored with vanilla S2)? Everytime i try on hard i get my ass kicked at some point (especially during realm divide in RotS). Although I'm doing a tosa hard campaign, and thats going well at the moment.

Enable reward popups + disable G&K. I have all turned.
Thank you! This gave me enough of a starting point to find a method which worked. After a bit of experimentation I found that with G&K turned off and reward popups turned on, the log would count natural wonders provided I discovered them by moving a unit. Locating them by any other method, such as researching satellites or using a save game, did not count. Achievement unlocked.

Ah, of course. My mistake - try double checking the file, I found a couple ones I missed when I went through again after thinking I'd built 'em all.
I've checked again and it reports at least one of every unit. I do think something is off with the log - I know I've built far more of certain units than it records. There must be some kind of bug.

I tried disabling G&K and building a few of the units I don't normally use in the hopes that would stir the achievement into unlocking. No joy. Steam is now listing this achievement in the "so close ..." section of the overlay, which it wasn't doing before. Something's changed. Hmm.

Got any RotS/FotS tips for me (im long bored with vanilla S2)? Everytime i try on hard i get my ass kicked at some point (especially during realm divide in RotS). Although I'm doing a tosa hard campaign, and thats going well at the moment.
I'll send you some by private message. Probably closer to the weekend - unfortunately I don't have much computer time during the week. Until then, the single best tip I can give for FotS and RotS is that money is critical to success, and it a lot harder to come by than in the original campaign. Expand slowly and pay lots of attention to building up your economy.

I'll send you some by private message. Probably closer to the weekend - unfortunately I don't have much computer time during the week. Until then, the single best tip I can give for FotS and RotS is that money is critical to success, and it a lot harder to come by than in the original campaign. Expand slowly and pay lots of attention to building up your economy.

Thanks, i await them with anticipation :) I know money makes the TW-world goes round, but my main problem in RotS was the time limit (only about 170 turns), and the diplomacy. but this isnt the thread to talk about it. still ,thanks a lot

For the Barbary Pirate Achievement, do you need to disable G&K?

Darn, I like the new capture methiod. :sad:

Yes. All achievements bar the MP ones need to be in SP and unmodded games (although there is an exploit if you have only the Scenario mods on).

Yes. All achievements bar the MP ones need to be in SP and unmodded games (although there is an exploit if you have only the Scenario mods on).

Hi. Sorry to butt in but whats the 'exploit'. I did notice a long time ago you can get the 'win as Elizabeth' achievement for wining the new world scenario as England etc.. is that it?

What is Exactly needed for "Apocalypse Now" achievement in Gods and Kings? I haven't played for a while and haven't played with nukes much.

Now I am ~1850 and starting building Manhattan Project...

I am crawling through these achievements. Then again, I'm a pretty slow player at Civ!

Top Bottom