Conquests Multi Patch

mumifikat

Chieftain
1.A patch contains more than one hundred new animations of units, it is a big platform for development of scenarios for Civilization 3.
2.It is the enormous base of the most actual scenarios.
3.Optimizes permission of screen in a game.
4.A game is started without illuminations.
5.A net appears on a minimap for network games.
6.All saves of the last game is saving in the folder "auto".
7.In a patch built-in program for calculation probabilities of battles "CombatCalculator" unknown author.
8.Cyrillic messages in chats of game become visible.
9.A game is started without a disk (noCD).

Conquests Multi Patch 0.8 contains such scenarios as: modern future 1.4.(fut with modern GA units), balanced ancient, magic ancient (beta), newfuture1.95, UUmadness1.06.

Enormous thank to all unknown and known authors of scenarios, animations, arts and other that contains patch!:)

Moderator Action: Link temporarily removed while we discuss it with other moderators

I don't understand... can you elaborate what this patch will do? What illuminations? Is this a Mod?

Who plays in Civ3 regularly on-line understood me. I said 9 points that it does.

After installation game users searche noCD, edit config, copy scenarios in scenarios folder, copy net on a minimap, copy fonts if they have ploblems with it and many many other... The Conquests Multi Patch does all it automatically - all necessity in one patch.

It not mod, civ have many folders of animations that in game but we cannot to use it because they not in PediaIcons.txt. I added all it in PediaIcons.txt, and added some new animations. Such scenarios as: modern future, magic ancient, created on the base of new animations.

It is sorry that Firaxis closed a сiv3 project not completing him.
Sorry my English is bad, maybe it is reason of ununderstanding.:)

Well, perhaps more people would play "Civ3 regularly on-line" if you could elaborate it some more. It is also a partialy a language issue.
From the explanations given I suspect it to be more of a crack and tweak conglomerate rather than either a mod or a patch?

1. Yes,... and....?
2. "enormous base" = map size ?
3. ?
4. "illuminations" = FoW ?
5. A "net"?
6. Right
7. OK
8. Always wanted that ;)
9. Right, the no CD-Crack

I do not to install .exe unless I know exactly what is being installed. The file is ~56MB, so it's not that big. Could you give us more detailed and specific information, or perhaps give a .rar/.zip instead?

What does the exe do? Does it install a bunch of stuff to a directory we choose? Or does it overwrite our Civ III Conquests files?
What stuff? It contains patches, 100+ units (new units? or units available here at CFC?)
It includes scenarios available here at CFC?

I've never even heard of these scenarios: modern future 1.4.(fut with modern GA units), balanced ancient, magic ancient (beta), newfuture1.95, UUmadness1.06. Are they new?

From the explanations given I suspect it to be more of a crack and tweak conglomerate rather than either a mod or a patch?
You understand mean "multi"(universal)? All that gamer need for playing in multiplayer all in one patch. Mod - it if i created special folder in Conquests\Conquests, but i built-in animation files in civ. Its not mod, Its patch!

Tom.
- patch itself finds the correct directory ("Conquests")
- yes patch overwrite some civ files, before install patch copy overwriting files in "Conquests\backup" folder, this files need for uninstall.exe.
- yes it includes some animations of units that available here at CFC, and some hidden civ3 animations, (im not animator) animations of different autors as i said.
- newfuture1.95, UUmadness1.06 - very very old popularest scenarios, any who play multiplayer know it. Other scens are new, playable only with multipatch, because it contains non-standard (patch) units.

It would be nice to say WHO are the autors of the animations/units you used, and give proper credits to them and the people who made the scenarios etc.

Yes it will be very nice to say WHO are the autors, and some autors as i know i said in Scenarios.txt.
LoL proper credits)) Its not commercial project. Its small patch for civ3 that make game playeble, more modern. Patch is the result of Firaxis closed civ3, and not supporting it in 2011, but we all whant that civ3 not dead.

Very interesting for me somebody play in civ3 in this forum - people that not play will not understood meaning of patch exactly.

Moderator Action: I have edited the OP to remove the link to the download. Since it contains NoCD, we are reviewing the case with other moderators to decide if it should be allowed, or it is too close to piracy
Please read the forum rules: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=422889

Yes please, let there be a decision soon. I too would like to give this (software) a a try. I don't believe "piracy" to be much of a concern. I'm willing to bet nearly all of us already own this and other titles in the Civilization series. I would enjoy the convenience of playing without further endangering my CD. (Has anyone been able to make the backup copy we are legally entitled to?) I'm sure we have all had the dubious pleasure of media failure. The ravages of time, children and pets must be considered. With no developer / manufacturer support, we're on our own here.[/SIZE]

For what it's worth, there are numerous patches around which utilize (I assume) the same No-CD patch, and that same No-CD patch was many years ago advertised on CivFanatics, being made available by a magazine. :)

You mean they made a different No-CD patch other than the one that is already available here on CFC forums in multiple areas and in multiple versions that has been around for multiple years?

Is it more than a No-CD patch? What is the difference between this one and the others that are available here on CFC?

Has the discussion about it really been going on for 3 months straight with no decision made? Or was it just forgotten about?

And finally, if this No-CD is removed, then will CFC remove all other No-CD's that have been on here for years and years and years and years and years?

Top Bottom