Council Absentee Thread

I'll be away from next Tuesday until Wednesday evening. I hope it won't hold up the PBEM too much.

Then send your game pass to General W Paul asap and fill him in, he as been drafted as a "volunteer" :D

Donsig, who are before me in the queue, please send the save to the General if he won't mind.

The General hereby has my permission to play my turns when I am away.

I will PM him my password.

Hey all - I'm willing to play tomasjj's save - but I've been casually following along with the other player's spoilers… so I think that disqualifies me.

If everyone is ok with me playing anyway, I'll try not to do anything based on outside knowledge.
But if everyone isn't 100% comfortable with that, then I'll have to decline.

:salute:

I have no problem with it. At least far less than I would with the game held up for 2 weeks. I've got me some treacherous bastards to kill! :D

I have no problem with it. At least far less than I would with the game held up for 2 weeks. I've got me some treacherous bastards to kill! :D

I really hate those type of players :mischief:

Ok, the forums were down last night when I played so I sent to save to tomasjj. I can send it to the General later (when I get home). What address should I send it to?

Yeah, the forums were closed for upgrade last night from 7 PM EST. or so the note said.

Donsig - you can send the save to joshua.v.tucker AT gmail DOT com

And don't worry everyone, I have a very poor memory :) ... so your risk is very small.

General_W, thanks for volunteering!

Now I'll quickly edit those spoilers :D.

Ah General, please remember to send those 50g to me every turn... :D

back....will get down to business tomorrow morning :)

All hail the General for helping out.

Will be away from tomorrow morning, returning late on Sunday.
I will have the PC with me, so I reckon I will be available to play anyway.

Ah...not much time for games on the trip.

but I got the save now and will play in a minute.

sorry for the delay.

I will be away till Monday evening. Baseball tournament. :trouble: :D

If the save comes in before monday, could anybody step up and play it?

Could be a good trial for a new chairman :D
Niklas? :bump:

I'll be on business trip on Monday to Tuesday.

I'll be back late on Tuesday, so don't rely on me playing PBEM before wednesday.
I don't think we get our turn in the MTDG that soon again... :shake:

Okay, I'm back. :)

Just for kicks - here's a couple pics of my vacation for you all to enjoy…

Did some great hiking – here's a picture of my daughter Evangeline in her hiking backpack with "Granite Falls" in the background:

We also hiked to local landmark, "Chimney Rock" – it was a moderately difficult hike… pretty steep in places. Here's a couple shots: (No Baby on this hike!)

And of course water fun also – Here's my wife pulling me on a tube behind a jetski. I survived, but I don't recommend this… LOL

Now – don't you feel like you were there? :)

Nice pics, General. I'll never find out why some people (and goats) always try to climb every height in sight. :shake:
I'm more of the beach guy... (Well actually the pool, sunlounger & cocktail guy... :cool: )

At least one can tell from her face your daughter really enjoyed it... :lol:

And I never understand why some people (and seals) like to lie lifeless on a beach getting sun-soaked when there's so much fun to explore. :) :p

I don't feel like I was there no - but it sure makes me wish I was - looks like a lot of fun!

Top Bottom