Countdown to Brave New World Pack

I'm a huge Civ V fan and have played, well, a lot.

But the current iteration of the game (most recent patch) is not to my liking at all. War, war, war, all the time.

I'm looking forward to a version of the game that will, from everything we've read, be more to my tastes.

Oh thank god, I thought I was the only one!

I am really looking forward to the expansion - I think slightly less than I was with G&K, but then I am very much an early-game player. Still, having something to make the late-game more interesting - and hopefully less of a slice-fest - will be great. I'm particularly excited about the new culture system, tourism, and Ideologies.

Oh thank god, I thought I was the only one!

I am really looking forward to the expansion - I think slightly less than I was with G&K, but then I am very much an early-game player. Still, having something to make the late-game more interesting - and hopefully less of a slice-fest - will be great. I'm particularly excited about the new culture system, tourism, and Ideologies.

I generally go for Culture or Space victories, tall civ, friends with everyone else and only go to war if I am attacked.

Doesn't always work out; especially if Alex is in the game, though I just managed to get my spaceship up the same turn his Diplomatic win would have won.:):)

I hope your surgery went well :)

Thankfully, this thing can count to 3 million for me!

I just read about the wonder unlocking system and I feel like I took a gunshot.
Still, cant wait much longer.

My wife is due to give birth in the SAME WEEK. Oh well, at least when I do finally buy it some time in 2015 or so it'll be on a discount.

For heaven's sake man, it's only your child. Get your priorities straight! The hell is wrong with you?

Gah! July 9 can't come any sooner!! :aargh:

Sing along with me (Melody: Black Hole Sun by Soundgarden):
"Brave New World, won't you come? Won't you cooommme??"

Gah! July 9 can't come any sooner!! :aargh:

Sing along with me (Melody: Black Hole Sun by Soundgarden):
"Brave New World, won't you come? Won't you cooommme??"

"Hang my head
Drown my fear
'Til July 9th's finally here

Brave New World, won't you come so I can play the game?"
Brave New World, won't you come? Won't you cooommme??"

Top Bottom