Custom Avatars for all!!!

"Custom avatars for all" - bah!
It is a discrimination of the "under 300 posts" users

Why is that, you don't think people should earn things?
No actually its a discrimination against people that are not regular posters, cause if you are a regular poster, most people get to 300 in no time.
and a discrimination against Floppa21 ;)

Trample my rights and spit in my eye! I need no stinkin avatar!!! Avatar schmavatar!!!

Spy, nice avatar :goodjob:

Originally posted by Black Fluffy Lion
and has anyone else noticed how the pages look much uglier now, with all these nasty custom avatars instead of all civ-related ones?? urgh...
yeah, I also think it's not as neat, but as long as posters are happy.... :)

And where is Kefka? He can finally have his red mage... :)

Originally posted by Thunderfall

yeah, I also think it's not as neat, but as long as posters are happy.... :)

And where is Kefka? He can finally have his red mage... :)
Your thinking of Sixcan who wanted a red mage, I wanted Kefka, why the heck would I want a red mage?
A Jack of all trades is master of none.

If he can fit it.
Oh it fits but I don't want a red mage, but yea I fit in the Avatar box.

Originally posted by Kefka

Your thinking of Sixcan who wanted a red mage, I wanted Kefka, why the heck would I want a red mage?
A Jack of all trades is master of none.
Forgive me.... I have bad memory. :p

by AoA:
I love it when the A-Team gets mentioned!
Hmmm... would you happen to be known as "Chris62" at another BBS? If so, then I was LOL at a certain set of posts by that "hannibal" when I was browsing yesterday!!! :lol:

So, whining did work.... :lol: At least since the size is kept to 65x65, it's not that bad on the eyes.

Originally posted by starlifter
by AoA:

Hmmm... would you happen to be known as "Chris62" at another BBS? If so, then I was LOL at a certain set of posts by that "hannibal" when I was browsing yesterday!!! :lol:
You bet that's me, over there, I don't have to hold back.

Unfortunatly, just lately, I got set up and knocked out over there.

65 pixels?! that's tiny...

It's not the size that counts, it's how you use it!

and has anyone else noticed how the pages look much uglier now, with all these nasty custom avatars instead of all civ-related ones?? urgh...

take the custom avatars away! :p

I agree. Is this still a Civ site? It's hard to tell... :p

Some of us don't really come here to talk about Civ, anymore. ;) Some days I wonder why I'm posting at a Civ site when I don't play much of any Civ games. :lol:

Originally posted by Knight-Dragon
Some of us don't really come here to talk about Civ, anymore. ;) Some days I wonder why I'm posting at a Civ site when I don't play much of any Civ games. :lol:
YOU SHOULD NOT SAY THAT!
but yea me too :p I think this fact is evendent as shown that the Off-Topic is much larger than any of the Civ discussion topics :nuke:

Not really, I think the Civ3 General Diss is much larger. But most of it are probably whining threads and repeated stuff. ;)

Originally posted by Knight-Dragon
Not really, I think the Civ3 General Diss is much larger. But most of it are probably whining threads and repeated stuff. ;)
No Off-Topic has 100,685 posts while Civ3 General Diss has a mere 78,782 posts so Off-Topic is about 25% larger than Civ3 Gen Diss.

Has anyone else been recieving error messages with pages not being displayed? Every once in awhile a page will not display but today I have had plenty of pages show error messages...

Top Bottom