Danmacsch's (Damasc's) civilizations

Okay, went over it again.. I cannot replicate the issue you're experiencing, so I fear it might be a mod conflict, though I haven't the faintest idea what could be causing it :confused:. Sorry.

Here's a screenshot of a game with Persia, where - as you can see - only the regular chariot archer unit is trainable. The only issue I can find (which you can also spot in the screenshot) is that the MCIS icon in the city view is visible for all players, but that is easily fixed (pushing update right now) and wouldn't cause any actual issues.
Spoiler :
For reference, here's a screenshot of the mods I used while testing:
Spoiler :

EDIT: So I can replicate it. If the Epirus mod is enabled, but not present in a game, then the cheaper versions of Epirus' Unique Units are available as well as cheaper versions of the regular mounted units. I think I can fix this pretty easily now, as it - while typing this - has occurred to me why it's happening :).

EDIT2: Updated to fix the issues described above.

Nice! I will try it later

[501456.953] Runtime Error: C:\Users\mache\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\MODS\DMS's The Kingdom of Rwanda (v 3)\Lua/DMS_Rwanda_Functions.lua:511: attempt to index field 'CloseButton' (a nil value)
[501456.953] Runtime Error: Error loading C:\Users\mache\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\MODS\DMS's The Kingdom of Rwanda (v 3)\Lua/DMS_Rwanda_Functions.lua.

What civ shall be up next?

Kanem-Bornu hopefully, and then much needed updates for the Nuraghians and the Dervishes, followed by minor updates for Tanzania, Sennar, Rwanda and Burundi.

In between updates I hope to release (in no particular order): Ithaca, Syracuse, Tartessos and the NSE. There's lots of other plans - some relatively far in development - including (but not limited to) Illyria, Namibia and Madagascar, but, you know, we'll see if I'll get to them.

Kanem-Bornu hopefully, and then much needed updates for the Nuraghians and the Dervishes, followed by minor updates for Tanzania, Sennar, Rwanda and Burundi.

In between updates I hope to release (in no particular order): Ithaca, Syracuse, Tartessos and the NSE. There's lots of other plans - some relatively far in development - including (but not limited to) Illyria, Namibia and Madagascar, but, you know, we'll see if I'll get to them.

The NSE? What civilization is that? Also, that's great to hear.

That is the so called List of Lies you got there - it hasn't been updated for ever I think.

But alas, no, it's not a collab as such. Tarcisio has made an awesome LH, which I wasn't going to use after all, so I was just lucky enough to be granted permission to use it instead.

And here's a little teaser for the Kanem-Bornu UU:
Spoiler :

The model is from the newly released Songhai unit pack, but with a new edited-in weapon

It may just be an illusion caused by zoom level and the lack of any other units for scale, but those models look really big to me. Still hyped in any case :D

Are the units even ever really on scale with the environment?

Looks great so far btw.

I think it's just because I've zoomed in so much on the unit and you can't see other units/cities for scale.

I hope we'll be ready to release Kanem-Bornu next week (I swear if I'm not able to find some suitable music soon, I'm just going to steal something from the CulDiv Soundtrack). Thereafter I'll turn my attention to Syracuse I think.

I think it's just because I've zoomed in so much on the unit and you can't see other units/cities for scale.

I hope we'll be ready to release Kanem-Bornu next week (I swear if I'm not able to find some suitable music soon, I'm just going to steal something from the CulDiv Soundtrack). Thereafter I'll turn my attention to Syracuse I think.

Good news! More epic civs are coming

I hope we'll be ready to release Kanem-Bornu next week (I swear if I'm not able to find some suitable music soon, I'm just going to steal something from the CulDiv Soundtrack).

Yeah, I don't know myself how most modders get the music for their civs. They may have guys available just for the purpose of finding music.

Pretty much. The amount of drumming videos I shouldered through trying to find music for Rwanda and Burundi... =]

hi, i could buy 3 types of uhlan via faith even in medival era. I think this issue may be related to Eprius.

Attachments

• Logs.zip
    320.1 KB · Views: 59
  • 20160814225649_1.jpg
    20160814225649_1.jpg
    344.4 KB · Views: 57
It definitely looks like something caused by Epirus - I'll have to look into it. Can you tell me which version you're using?

Okay. I'll look into it. I thought I'd fixed it in the latest version. Is it only with Faith they are purchasable?

Top Bottom