1. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Main site is finally re-opened! We migrated it to a new CMS and gave it a new layout as well.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Downloads database has been migrated and re-opened! Check it out and post in Site Feedback if any issue. We have done URL re-write so that old links will continue to work.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. A new Civ6 theme forum style is now available and it's made the default forum style! Check it out and comment here.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. We have successfully migrated the forum from vBulletin to Xenforo! Please take a look around and report any issue you see in Site Feedback.
    Dismiss Notice

Deputy For Govenor Of New Cormyr Requested

Discussion in 'Civ3 Demo Game: Citizens' started by Waterz, Jul 4, 2002.

1. Waterz

Waterz Talking Dog

Jul 1, 2002
    Melbourne, Australia
    Hello from Waterz Govenor Of Waterzland . . . I mean New Cormyr.
    I am here today asking for a Deputy because In two weeks on Monday July 16th I may have to leave office, due to my schooling (Dont be surprised, I live in Australia) Set out your request like this.

Name: what your name is
    City: City you would like to live in out of Plexia, Justinian, Macao, Phoenix's Den and Byzantium
    Former Position:
    Current Position:

Thats all, Thankyou.
  2. Almightyjosh

Almightyjosh Governor in Waiting

Jun 15, 2002
    No-one else will understand... it's summer everywhere else!!!
  3. Octavian X

Octavian X is not a pipe.

Jan 11, 2002
    deceiving people with images
    Hey, I understand. After what my social studies teacher did...:cry:

Anyway, I'd like to respond to your "want-ad."

Name: Jacob
    City: Byzantium
    Why: When I heard about this game, I got excited, and want to participate as much as possible. Also, I think I could do a good job.
    Former position: I was a student council rep. in fourth grade (Does that count?)
    Current position: sitting upright (AKA none)

Thank you for considering me (at least, I hope you will).