Diablo II: LoD

S

Six

I just got it at Christmas and it ROCKS!

I have a cool assassin that kills almost everything with one hit, but my mercenary is stealing my thunder cause she has a bow that does 35 damage per arrow, and its only the start of the second act.

:) Newbie ;)

My 56th lvl Sorceress eats little ****s like you for breakfast :)
(You eat **** for breakfast?!?!)
I got tired of playing the game after a while, but did get some pleasure from it. I gave my account away to a friend. I hope he was able to salvage all the ietms from my character. I haven't used it for close to 3 months and that is the time limit before they delete your characters, the bastards.

Sorry to tell you this but. Diablo is a boring game!! Maybe its fun in the start but its in general a boring game, the concept of the game is to kill everything that moves!

My 56th lvl Sorceress eats little ****s like you for breakfast

Ooo, them's fightin' words!

I just said I got LoD at christmas, that doesn't mean my level 96 Soceress can't whup your ass!

Hell, even my dad's 70th level Paladin could mess you up real bad.

Sorry to tell you this but. Diablo is a boring game!! Maybe its fun in the start but its in general a boring game, the concept of the game is to kill everything that moves!

Right, so? When I want a deeper game, I'll play Final Fantasy or bring out the old AD&D modules and invite some friends over. When I just feel like killing everything that moves, I play Diablo.

I think Diablo 2 might be fun for people who never played Diablo :)
but for people who played Diablo it is not fun :(.people who played Diablo think that Diablo 2 is just killing everything that movs :slay:.

I have asked several people and most of them think the same thing.

Ghost:skull::skull:

Well.......Good for them:p

I know only one person who played Diablo and likes Diablo2.

P.S. I know a lot of people.

:skull::skull::skull::skull::skull:

I loved Diablo 1 a few years ago...haven't played in a long time.

Got into Diablo 2 single player for quite some time. Started playing on Bnet last August....but got really sick of all the hacks and cheats...so I hung it up about a month ago.

Still have a level 99 sorc on US East.

Giving Civ 3 a try... :)

New computer coming in a couple weeks...still running a slow 500Mhz one so I can't play all the games I'd like.

Might try Dark Age of Camelot...

Originally posted by Six

Ooo, them's fightin' words!

I just said I got LoD at christmas, that doesn't mean my level 96 Soceress can't whup your ass!

Hell, even my dad's 70th level Paladin could mess you up real bad.
I can take a 70th lvl Paladin no problem. I have a few ears of a 80+ lvl Paladin that kill me more often but it is still embarrasing that he lost to me. ;) <- Well the still have the ears should be I had the ears when I played. I maxed out the ice shard(is that the name? it has been so long since I played) spell and it did mega damage.

Top Bottom