Dirt

Admiral Kutzov

Idiot Emeritus
Howdy all. I've taken a hiatus from these threads cause they tend to get me in trouble with the mods. Now that I'm casually back, and reading in a relaxed manner, it seems that this game is mired in legalistic arguments. Since I'm a DA, that don't seem much fun. Polls here, polls there, arguments over a turn of phrase. Other than Tubs as governor of BW, I don't really care who does what in which position to whom (unless you have pictures) Someone, I "forget" whom, suggested that the idiots have been too quiet. Big mistake. This is the OT tabloid of the demogame. anything that doesn't belong anywhere else belongs here. No blithering about the constitution or code of laws is welcome. This is where you come to rant. No using names unless they are tubs or whomp. Don't care what u rant about. just no f bombs and no naming names. if you think this is a stupid thread start a poll. If you win, you can have tubby's second born in compensation.

Admiral Kutzov said:
it seems that this game is mired in legalistic arguments. Since I'm a DA, that don't seem much fun. Polls here, polls there, arguments over a turn of phrase. Other than Tubs as governor of BW, I don't really care who does what in which position to whom (unless you have pictures)

I don't really care what governors do. So you know what? I don't read their threads. If it doesn't interest me or seem to be much fun then I don't bother reading the stuff. But I don't go around ranting and raving that the game is mired in all this gubernatorial stuff. I ignore it. If you can't stand the legal stuff stay out of the courtroom.

And dont forget if you can't( or don't) get your way...take a poll.

Donsig said:
I don't really care what governors do.
That is music to my ears! The less "attorney types" the better.

Here's my two cents. You posted this in the wrong forum. :nono:

Just kiddin....... This looks like it could be a fun read.

@ d - my apologies. I forgot article whatever subsection whatever bans rants.

@ mods, as u know, I'm a DA. please move this to the correct forum per DZ.

Admiral Kutzov said:
@ d - my apologies. I forgot article whatever subsection whatever bans rants.

Then it would appear that you are almost qualified to be Chief Justice! :snowlaugh:

EDIT: Is that a scary smiley or what? :scared:

Donovan Zoi said:
Then it would appear that you are almost qualified to be Chief Justice! :snowlaugh:

EDIT: Is that a scary smiley or what? :scared:
:yup: The snowlaugh is like a clown. All clowns are scary. AK is like a clown...he scares me and if he and Dinsog were both in the judiciary...clownlike.

I can't name names, but I don't like when people's sigs are outdated. As far as I know, Robboo ran uncontested for SoW, and there is a cage match going on right now. ;)

Just trying to liven things up. I don't want anyone to take offence to the post.

Censored.... Do not look

Just trying to liven things up. I don't want anyone to take offence to the post.
george me too. well, maybe one person... but not u george. and DZ, the snowperson is sweet

GeorgeOP said:
I can't name names, but I don't like when people's sigs are outdated. As far as I know, Robboo ran uncontested for SoW, and there is a cage match going on right now. ;)

'Bout time someone brought that up! For the record, the Cage Match is still alive, but I am no longer Judge Advocate. So we're.....even? :hmm:

I am SoW..there is no more runoff....power trip or forgot to edit...you be the judge. Dang it too many lawyers or judges.

Mine wasted meant to be spam. It was a deep insightful no name looke into the current Vet-N00b contraversy from a really messed up hippies point of view. I would never spam you. I thought thats what this tabloid was for AK. :(

I will comply. I bid thee ado and recind my article:(

Wait, like above above above like my article, above above, like your nasty comments, or above, where i recinded my article and left?

Top Bottom