Domestic issues 100 BC (eastern cities)

What shall we do in our eastern cities ?

• A. IPRB settler in Naervana (recommended)

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • A1. Caravan next in Naervana

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • A2. Military unit next in Naervana

• B. Another caravan in FW once current one is finished

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • C1. Switch to elephant in Viking Mine if we acquire polytheism soon (recommended)

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • C2. Continue with settler in Viking Mine

• Total voters

TheViking

The world is not enough
These cities are much less developed than the western cities and more vulnerable so I'm recommending to IPRB a settler in Naervana - we really need to start connecting these cities with roads ASAP (no nice rivers to speed up unit movement as in the western province). Also the cities are very vulnerable so I'm recommending building an elephant so we can better protect Ipec and VM (the most valuable cities there) - I'm assuming we'll have polytheism a few turns from now.

Voted all the recommended. After we IPRB the settler, we should go for a caravan in Naervana.

A - Rush the 6 sheilds this turn. The city will grow going into the next turn, so move the ocean worker onto the forest now. The new worker should go on the Sheilded grass - this would give us 5 shield production (even with the waste) and complete the settler in 2 turns.

A2 - I'd build the elephant here instead of VM

No to B - I'd probably build a Dip there next since we don't have one in the area. However, a caravan would not be a bad thing, either

C2 - (See A2) Although I can understand both sides of the argument.

I once again agree with Tim:)
It's better to spread out the settler support, so I'd like a settler in VM (which right now have good foodprod, but has run out of good food squares and will need irrigation). I'd also like a rider built in Nae for protection against those we can't bribe.

I voted caravan, but agree we need a dip in the area (FW, Igl, EF and maybe Neu). We also need a good connection though, so we might want to help the settler in Igl at the same time to be able to road between the three cities.

Top Bottom