Download and Current Changelog

I'm using XP, and yes I'm the admin, the folder is writable, and I've never had this problem before, I doubt OS is the cause.

How/what do the climate setting for the map do?

Moin,

please begin releasing patches!!! Had a lot of time outs and had always to enter task manager... :sad:

Greez,

Tschuggi

P.S.: Reason of this ctd's (?) are unknown to me. I don't reload and enter worldbuilder to search. But nice thing in the launcher... "load last autosave" :) maybe some time...

Moin,

please begin releasing patches!!! Had a lot of time outs and had always to enter task manager... :sad:

Greez,

Tschuggi

P.S.: Reason of this ctd's (?) are unknown to me. I don't reload and enter worldbuilder to search.

It takes time to fix issues and release patches.

It also takes knowing the actual errors. Which we cannot, without bug reports, or saves that can reproduce the issue.

I have nothing in the menu... and there is holes in the civilopedia, is it normal ?

dont know where to put this question:

where can i find the function the pyres use for turning ressources to infused ash?

It's in Terrain/ImprovementInfos.xml, the tag is <BonusConvert>.

Ugh, I cannot even get either download to work. Always kills out before it actually gets to 553MB.

Maybe stoopid question but is it save to transfer all wonder and other videos from standard ffh?

dont know where to put this question:

where can i find the function the pyres use for turning ressources to infused ash?

Opera already answered, but it's in the improvement xml itself. Same tag used by mana nodes and UF's.

Ugh, I cannot even get either download to work. Always kills out before it actually gets to 553MB.

Not sure what to tell you. I know there was talk of making a torrent; If someone were to do that I would link it.

Maybe stoopid question but is it save to transfer all wonder and other videos from standard ffh?

Not stupid, and perfectly safe. The videos will be named the same as the placeholders, so everything in the media pack is compatible.

Thanks.

But how the corpus spells works? I have liches and no one has access to them. I tried leveling liches with WB and still got no corpus spells.
I played some more with worldbuilder and made one master of necromancy lich, saved my game and tried to load it, but the game crashed everytime. either way there is some bug with the spells or something else caused the crash..

Even with unstability, this is the most fun ffh modmod :goodjob:

Actually, reading through the bug thread, some of those errors sound like partially corrupted downloads.

Corpus is Scions magic, not just any Undead caster.

No.... No it is not. It requires Undead, and Body Mana. That is all. The promotions are selectable for Undead units, the spells are castable, and it is intended that way. There is no reason for the Scions alone of all undead to have useful body spells.

Where I can download Imperial roads modmod, or it is not compatible?

EDIT: Just to tell that I'm still having trouble with World of erebus and Erebus continent mapscript with this mod.
EDIT: Dude, a white screen appears if I try to access unit tab in the civilopedia in game. I'm a bit out of word now, so I'll show you a pic:

Spoiler :
Civ4ScreenShot0046.JPG

Thanks for your help.:goodjob:

EDIT: Um, and before I forget it, there is another thing I want to show you:
Spoiler :
Civ4ScreenShot0043.JPG

As you see, it is turn 2 and Amurite AI decided to cast arcane lacuna:confused:.
AFAIC the AI do not get nothing in wasting their spell like that, I hope you modify it so AI can use the WP more wisely (Such as Statis being cast as a combo Draw-Ascention in late game, with terryfing effects, instead of early game, when 60 turns is nothing).
Thanks again.

EDIT: It is intended for the Great Engineer being able to build Steamworks if you are not the mechanos, even without any tech?

EDIT: Yo Valk, it is intended that when you kill a savage Ice Elemental, some tiles around convert (sometimes even permanently) to tundra or ice?, because In my game I've just had an attack of 4 ice elementals, I've killed them all, and all the tiles surrounding were converted to ice!
Is also intended the early spawn of Bhall Str 12 krakens that pillage your fishing boats and cast tsunami on you, being far techs away for building at least a trireme (that will die anyways)?

EDIT: Yes a pack of 5 krakens 12 str outside my coastal city when still I only can build fishing boat, they're ps.. me off!

EDIT (yet again): See this:

Spoiler :
Civ4ScreenShot0047.JPG

Those uber spawn already killed ophelia rosental, and thank god I hate those thing I'm gonna resurrect her.
And as the game progress, it get worse, sometimes 4 or 5 Vyrkuls spawn somewhere near a civ, and obiuosly, slay them all. I need help with these, seriously.
Also near my borders 4 psions spawned, I've managed to deal with them, barely.

Just wait until I get you a pic of Vyrkuls slaying somebody.
:goodjob:

EDIT: Oh, here you go, Virkuls and 4 Krakens, you must see this:)
Spoiler :
Civ4ScreenShot0048.JPG

Top Bottom