God Damn it Styles, stop trying to ruin my constructed world.

If you don't mind Stylesrj, this is an arc that I don't want you mucking about in.

And the New Novaya Nova Vegas series continues!

Rhiza's not going to see that money again...

To be fair, I haven't read Fifty Shades of Grey. I won't either on the same grounds as I didn't even get a quarter of the way through the first Twilight novel: It just didn't appeal to me (although I had seen the movie, so meh, twist ruined).

The Cold Equations... if you don't know it, look it up and just think to yourself: "Margin Of Safety. Do. You. Know. Of. It?"

Next up, Stylesrj bangs his head on the chain fence while cursing at poor Martha. Meanwhile Rhiza is laying on her bed watching last years blockbuster hit while eating pie.

New Novaya Nova Vegas Capers - The Part Where The Mercenaries Get The Ship Back

Spoiler :
This is the part where the Mercenaries get the ship back!

So yeah, the Mercenaries got the ship back.

What's this? A big conga line of misfortune for Stykesrj and friends? :crazyeye:.

New Novaya Nova Vegas Capers - The Part Where The Mercenaries Get The Ship Back

Spoiler :
This is the part where the Mercenaries get the ship back!

...and this is the part where the Mercenaries get the ship back.

Oh no, this is the part wher the Mercenaries get the ship back!

Achievement Unlocked: The Part Where the Mercenaries Get The Ship Back

:p

I see what you did there.

Last edited:
The update finally happened, and all I can say is what. Brilliant job.

I must be seriously dreaming, tell me this is the promised comic. Does this mean the plot can continue? :D I'm just so, filled with euphoria that I've regained my confidence in DYOS again :).

Once again, Thorvald delivers and I will say it again that I apologize to Thorvald for my attitude during the whole development :(.

Link to video.

Link to video.

Or maybe I should save this for when we actually end this thing. :lol:

If the comic doesn't show, blame Imageshack for being Imageshack... and blame Photobucket for failing me!

Yeah best to stay out of the conflict of faith...

So how did he get a moon-sized ship despite crippling his production? He cheats, just like in the game...

And it seems there won't be a New Novaya Nova Vegas for the sequel. Oh well.
But next time on DYOS XI: Catfight!

Is it too much to ask to not have to be shot at by Doomguides? :shake: :lol:

Top Bottom