DS version updates on new cartridges or not?

PieceOfMind

Drill IV Defender
Retired Moderator
I've heard there have been updates for this game that can be downloaded, and that they can't be used on the DS version. Hence the DS version falls behind in bug fixes etc.

However, were there or will there be any copies of the game that get these updates applied to them?

I'd be happy to wait another year or whatever if newer versions of the cartridge will be produced.

I've long toy'd with the thought of getting a DS eventually but it would mainly be for this game, and I hate playing a game with bugs that I know have been fixed but aren't fixed, if you know what I mean. ;)

I've heard there have been updates for this game that can be downloaded, and that they can't be used on the DS version. Hence the DS version falls behind in bug fixes etc.

However, were there or will there be any copies of the game that get these updates applied to them?

I'd be happy to wait another year or whatever if newer versions of the cartridge will be produced.

I've long toy'd with the thought of getting a DS eventually but it would mainly be for this game, and I hate playing a game with bugs that I know have been fixed but aren't fixed, if you know what I mean. ;)

The DS version is quite stable. the only bug I've had is the Great general Seperating from an army, when landed from a ship. Hardly game breaking. The rest of the game works fine with none of the freezing issues that have occurred on the other consoles.

Top Bottom