Dual leader first look Gorgo [Greece]

bite

Unofficial Civilization Cartographer
Super Moderator

I just saw this-
Are alternate leaders returning?

Finally its official, so now the question is will Greece's capital changes to Sparta when we play as Gorgo?

Yes!! It is now official what we suspected for awhile, that civ6 will have multiple leaders per civ. Excellent! It will be so great to be able to play the same civ but with a slightly different focus. Gorgo looks great and her military focus that gives culture is very good.

Meh, I mean, to me it seems that endeavoring to create multiple leaders has just led to creating in this case one leader that is mechanically boring. The video doesn't make her seem that distinct from Pericles, which is mildly troubling, because I assume that the video would be over-emphasizing differences in order to show how great this feature is.

I could be wrong though.

Ah, red and light blue borders. I wonder if they have a Lambda instead of Omega.

Yes!! It is now official what we suspected for awhile, that civ6 will have multiple leaders per civ. Excellent! It will be so great to be able to play the same civ but with a slightly different focus. Gorgo looks great and her military focus that gives culture is very good.
Well, it's basically the aztecs UA from civ V ...

Look at the breast jiggle @0:36 - 0:44 - beautiful.

Now that that's out of the way... I'm glad capacity for multiple leaders has finally been confirmed.

Finally its official, so now the question is will Greece's capital changes to Sparta when we play as Gorgo?

It does. Their border colors also change, as well as the Hoplites' uniforms, which is a nice aesthetic touch.

Judging from 0:25 mark, yes.

So she is in a base game and not bundled in a scenario-DLC? Kinda surprised, but ok. Still would prefer Leonidas or Alexander for military-themed Greece

well I am blind, that's one of the first thing they showed in the video lol, but this new color scheme, isn't it too similar to England's?

Top Bottom