Empress Wu of China

ShiroKobbure

Still modding Civ3
This was requested in my Leader Head election, I will be in Japan, so if anyone wants to do the PCX that would be great, I am posting this now, however the link may not work for about another 15 hours or so....

FLCs here
PCX here

Wow Really good. I stopped looking at your thread monthes ago. (I hate long threads, trying to keep up with what everyone said.) but I should really start peeking in their again occaisonally.

emperorcharles1 said:
This leaderhead looks great, if only someone would make the pcx then i could use it

As always, I could make the Advisors and Hearts Tiny PCXs, but Shiro would have to make the rest of them (especially the Hearts Small, Beaten Up, and Kissed ones)

Corvex said:
...and its out with Mao and in with Wu.

Long Live the revolution!!

Seriously, though super sweet leaderhead, and about time there were some historically accurate female leaders for the Asian civilizations.

Aion said:
Wow! She's cute. :love:

@jorde: It would be cool if you made the advisors. The beaten up etc. graphics aren't that improtant IMO.

Well, I'd need the different expressions flics for each era in that case. Not the entire, 121 frames flics, but just 3 frames from each era: number 1, 61, and 121. I normally have Shiro to send me those, but as he is not available at the moment, I'd appreciate if anyone could post them

jorde said:
Well, I'd need the different expressions flics for each era in that case. Not the entire, 121 frames flics, but just 3 frames from each era: number 1, 61, and 121. I normally have Shiro to send me those, but as he is not available at the moment, I'd appreciate if anyone could post them
OK I did them. Only used frame 59 (in 61 her eyes were closed)
Wu-ancient_001.pcx
Wu-ancient_059.pcx
Wu-ancient_121.pcx
Wu-medieval_001.pcx
Wu-medieval_059.pcx
Wu-medieval_121.pcx
Wu-industrial_001.pcx
Wu-industrial_059.pcx
Wu-industrial_121.pcx
Wu-modern_001.pcx
Wu-modern_059.pcx
Wu-modern_121.pcx

jorde,
Hope these are OK . I also did the ones for the Maori leaderhead. I'll put those in his thread. Can you make the pcx files also for him. Thanks in advance.

Best female leaderhead I have ever seen! Good Work! :)

-PS: How does one use leaderheads, is it simple?

i hate the way my heads look on other computers, when i use public pcs or my sisters laptop the picture looks too streched out, and different from the way it looks on my screen. i dont know which image is correct... it might be that they dont have good display settings or video cards, i hope everyone on the boards sees it the way i see it on my computer.

as for adding a head, if you just want to replace mao, back up all the mao files (flcs, and pcx) and rename all the new wu files the same names as their mao conterparts

.... i wish i brought my pc back home, so i could work on civ 3 stuff

Any plans to make the full pcx set for this leaderhead? It's a damn good one.

Top Bottom