Resource icon

Enhanced User Interface v1.29i

So mine is not showing the icons for the tile yields or what resources they are
It also lags a lot when getting info from a tile by leaving mouse on it and hovering, and immediately disappears when slight mouse movement - anyway to change theses thresholds?

Just a few things I have noticed so far

Or is there a stable version - cause the link is broken

So mine is not showing the icons for the tile yields or what resources they are

The options to show yields and resources are next to the mini-map, just like in unmodded Civ5.

It also lags a lot when getting info from a tile by leaving mouse on it and hovering, and immediately disappears when slight mouse movement - anyway to change theses thresholds?

It's not lag, it's delay. You can change the delay for the tooltips in the Interface Options.

The options to show yields and resources are next to the mini-map, just like in unmodded Civ5.

It's not lag, it's delay. You can change the delay for the tooltips in the Interface Options.

Yeah I realized today that I am an idiot lmao but you are the best person ever and I love you lol

Download links are still broken for this mod although it is announced on the forum that they are working. I hope it can be fixed soon.

Download links are still broken for this mod although it is announced on the forum that they are working. I hope it can be fixed soon.

This is the lastest version that I found and it works - first time user though so I am happy - comes with readme for install super easy

Attachments

• eui_v1_28g.zip
    1 MB · Views: 1,109
Whenever I meet another Civ there are no options to choose so I the game stay there with the leader and I can only alt+f4. Please help

Couldn't complete the last tutorial because of EUI - it didn't let me to trade the needed resource with other civ. It was like clicking 'trade' did not do anything. After removing EUI it worked like intended.

I'm aware that bc1 isn't active here, but I thought I would post anyway - maybe someone else will have some insight.

The interface to sell world congress votes doesn't seem to work. The option is greyed out in the list of items to trade. I have never knowingly had the option to sell votes in any game in the past year, and I have specifically checked for it on a few occasions.

In my current game I asked korea what they wanted for their gold (lux) and their offer included a vote. If, however, I simply open the trade window the vote option is greyed out. I tried removing EUI and the option was then available.

I can upload a save if that helps. Using EUI version V1_28g - no mods (except Terrain Texture Enhancement (as DLC) which is graphics only)

So I took a look at the code myself and found what appears to be an obvious coding error.

In folder LeaderHead, file TradeLogic.lua, given the declaration:

Code:
local function RefreshPocketVotesRaw( IM, fromID, toID )

the function:

Code:
    function RefreshPocketVotes(iIsUs)
        if iIsUs == 1 then
            RefreshPocketVotesRaw( g_UsPocketVoteIM, g_iUs, toID )
        else
            RefreshPocketVotesRaw( g_ThemPocketVoteIM, g_iThem, toID )
        end
    end

looks like it should be (replacing the two references to toID):

Code:
    function RefreshPocketVotes(iIsUs)
        if iIsUs == 1 then
            RefreshPocketVotesRaw( g_UsPocketVoteIM, g_iUs, g_iThem )
        else
            RefreshPocketVotesRaw( g_ThemPocketVoteIM, g_iThem, g_iUs )
        end
    end

I tried this and it worked for my test case. I think that without this change, you will never get the opportunity to sell world congress votes.

Readme file says:
Make sure your EUI DLC version is up to date: download latest version from http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=21929
But that link is broken. Searched for it in Steam and find nothing. Seems it is not in the steam listings.

Installed the alleged latest from thread reply by GymShu higher on this page, but seems like it's maybe not functioning properly.
The only way I can access screens is with the function keys, the usual upper right buttons seem missing/unresponsive.
Only mods I have install are this and community patch, so... Uninstalling this one in a moment and experimenting with a fresh game.

Seems like it needs the author to brush up a few things.
May retry later if he does.

The correct link is:

https://forums.civfanatics.com/resources/civ5-enhanced-user-interface-v1-28g-21mar2016.24303/

In the absence of the author, could an admin please update the link in the first two posts of this thread. That still leaves the broken link in bc1's signature - can anything be done about that?
Sweet. Thanks for the link. Now my second question is, will infoaddict and Neblet's diplomacy values mods work with 1.28, or is there anyway to combine it with EUI so I can still get achievements?

Last edited:
Mod seems to be broken. Got stuck in the city screen and can't get out. Also the yellow button when a city finishes a production and requests a new one is not working.

Mod seems to be broken. Got stuck in the city screen and can't get out. Also the yellow button when a city finishes a production and requests a new one is not working.

Almost certainly due to an incompatible mod - starting point is the compatibility list on the download page.

Now my second question is, will infoaddict and Neblet's diplomacy values mods work with 1.28, or is there anyway to combine it with EUI so I can still get achievements?

As I understand it any "proper" mod disables achievements. There is info on infoaddict on the download page.

Almost certainly due to an incompatible mod - starting point is the compatibility list on the download page.

Seems to be the Info Addict Mod that I'm using. But, already got it working with another mod that changes the City screen that was in the workshop. Thank you.

Top Bottom