1. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Main site is finally re-opened! We migrated it to a new CMS and gave it a new layout as well.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Downloads database has been migrated and re-opened! Check it out and post in Site Feedback if any issue. We have done URL re-write so that old links will continue to work.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. A new Civ6 theme forum style is now available and it's made the default forum style! Check it out and comment here.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. We have successfully migrated the forum from vBulletin to Xenforo! Please take a look around and report any issue you see in Site Feedback.
    Dismiss Notice

fans fixing MOO3 bugs (there is still hope)

Discussion in 'Other Civ-Related Games' started by Mallipeep, Jul 8, 2004.

1. Mallipeep

Mallipeep Chieftain

Nov 6, 2002
    I thought i'll put these links here, in case someone is interested.
    Moo3 came out waay before it was completed and patches while doing a lot, did only a small fraction to compensate it. And now Atari/Quicksilver have abandoned the game completely.
    But, still there are fans who are doing their best to fix those bugs themselves, and fortunately some of them are very skilled at what they do, so there might still be hope that some day people who were dissapointed in the beginning may want to pick this game up once again.

Here are some links of interest:
    Bhruics patch:
    This guy has allready fixed some bugs by editing the .exe/.dll files with techniques that uncomprehensible to me.

Visibility fix:
    This attempts to fix a bug, mainly causing failure when intercepting incoming missiles.

And UO Metapatch
    Attempt to put all fixes and in future enchantments into one big package. Not ready yet.