Final Fantasy/Steampunk Female Sniper unit

DJ Bonebraker

a.k.a Laura
I decided to re-do the female sniper unit in the Final Fantasy mod to look more Final Fantasy-ish, while at the same time making here suitable for steampunk type scenarios. I also updated my rifle animations to make them look more realistic.

Download

Large pedia icon (two versions)

Animation Preview

In-game preview

Re-sized? They are all the same size as the normal in-game units! :confused:

Great looking unit Hikaro! I'm loving the massive silencer she packed on her rifle, she looks like a deadly assassin now!

Can't wait to test this unit in the finished FF mod! ;)

Thanks! She'd need a pretty hefty silencer to silence .308 rounds, which is why I added one that big.

FF mod will be finished fairly soon... Just have 1 more unit I HAVE to do (Cetra Magus, based on Aeris, which is genereated by Archon Towers, which are only available to Good civs)

I'm glad I'm not the one making this mod...that way I'll be able to fully enjoy this game! Unfortunately, we scenario and mod-makers have it tough, since we can never actually relish in the fruits of our labors like the other members that play them, since we know the thing inside out, meaning it's nothing new and refreshing. :sad:

At least that won't be my case for this mod though. Do know that I will be putting your game under the microscope...that's coming from an avid FF gamer hehe. ;)

Glad you guys like her... Next up is the Aeris Clones Cetra Magi (or Archons, not sure what I'll call them yet).

@Gen. Rommel: To the contrary, I actually enjoy playing the FF mod, and partially due to it having the maximum 31 civs, it never fails to be fun.

Glad you guys like her... Next up is the Aeris Clones Cetra Magi (or Archons, not sure what I'll call them yet).

@Gen. Rommel: To the contrary, I actually enjoy playing the FF mod, and partially due to it having the maximum 31 civs, it never fails to be fun.

Hmmm, I guess your right...when I think about it, my scenario's also very fun, albeit not close to complete but fun nonetheless. I guess it's a different experience compared to someone who doesn't know the game at all, but it can still be extremely enjoyable.

Top Bottom