1. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Main site is finally re-opened! We migrated it to a new CMS and gave it a new layout as well.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Downloads database has been migrated and re-opened! Check it out and post in Site Feedback if any issue. We have done URL re-write so that old links will continue to work.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. A new Civ6 theme forum style is now available and it's made the default forum style! Check it out and comment here.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. We have successfully migrated the forum from vBulletin to Xenforo! Please take a look around and report any issue you see in Site Feedback.
    Dismiss Notice

First regent win, Domination turned Space race

Discussion in 'Civ3 - General Discussions' started by jb1964, Mar 17, 2004.

1. jb1964

jb1964 Hunter of Fish

Jul 10, 2003
    Dork Chester, Ohio
    I went random on a continents map against 7 AI's and got Iroquois. I really like that religious trait!

I immediately found the Americans and went for the throat. I left them with one city in exchange for their souls. The Aztecs wiped them out.

I cruised along until the Middle Ages expanding and then picked a fight with the Aztecs to trigger my GA. I rolled them back until my GA was over on the same turn I captured their Iron.

I eventually went to war with Rome, China, Greece, and Egypt. I did attack Japan but only to take their last city that was rich with wines.

I was going for a domination victory but my spies started telling me that Egypt and Rome were getting busy on the spaceship. I took the capitol of each destroying the ship and setting them back to square one.

The Aztecs died at my hands, the Greeks got rolled back to a little outcropping on the other big continent and China was hopelessly backwards the entire game.

I launched the ship in the early 1800's.

The turn prior I blessed Egyptss new capitol with 5 ICBM's. It went to a size 2 city w/ zero defenders. Muhahahahaha!

Anyway, time to fire up Monarch.
  2. lbhhh

lbhhh New Member

Jun 17, 2003
    Montreal, QC
  3. RegentMan

RegentMan Active Member

May 7, 2003
    Washington State
    I remember my first regent win... well actually I don't but great job!