1. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Main site is finally re-opened! We migrated it to a new CMS and gave it a new layout as well.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Downloads database has been migrated and re-opened! Check it out and post in Site Feedback if any issue. We have done URL re-write so that old links will continue to work.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. A new Civ6 theme forum style is now available and it's made the default forum style! Check it out and comment here.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. We have successfully migrated the forum from vBulletin to Xenforo! Please take a look around and report any issue you see in Site Feedback.
    Dismiss Notice

Forbidden Palace in Ptw/Conquest

Discussion in 'Civ3 - General Discussions' started by Randy, Jul 24, 2004.

1. Randy

Randy New Member

Feb 10, 2004
    Columbus, Ohio
    I've been playing PtW since it came out so I'm somewhat good at this one. In PtW I 99% will put the Forbidden Palace in a capitured AI capitial. This will give me a good zone already in place. (I try to rush w/great leader).

In Conquest I've had it since X-mas but only played the first two conquests, 2 or 3 long huge world games, 1/2 dozen tiny quick games (no need for the Forbidden Palace), & both COTM's.

So here is my question:
    Where is the best place it put the Forbidden Palace and what all changed besize no 2nd zone of lower corruption as if it were a second capital.
  2. nameless53

nameless53 New Member

May 16, 2004
    it only reduces corruption and 2 culture.

best place=good city with good production and good everything else that you like about it but is far from capital.