Foreign Affairs Proposal for June 2 Turn

chiefpaco

Emperor
Here are the recommendations from the Department of Foreign affairs for the June 2 chat turn.

Turn 0
Zululand - Common Neighbour:
ROP + Contact With English <-> ROP

I see this one as an opportunity to gain some better relations with the Zulu. We are currently not trading with them. We also get Contact with the English!

Turn 0
Babylon - Rogue Nation:
Extortion time: Renegotiate peace for all their gold (6).

Alternatively, we could get Contact with the English for peace negotiation, but I think getting on better standing with Zululand is a higher priority. Babylon's techs are worth more than a peace negotiation will allow.

BTW, am I allowed to check peace negotiation possibilities within the rules of the game?

Other observations:
- We could extort China but they have nothing to give.

- The peace deal with the Aztecs will expire on turn 7 so I will re-evaluate that next round. If they demand peace renegotiation, I recommend taking the best deal available based on priority:
1. Most expensive Tech.
2. Most total Gold.

- The peace deals will expire with India, Rome, Iroquois and Greece. I suggest we let them continue, preferably without renewing. If they demand renewal, we should just take peace-for-peace.

Any objections or suggestions?

Sounds good.

Originally posted by chiefpaco
BTW, am I allowed to check peace negotiation possibilities within the rules of the game?

I think it is okay to check the possibilities and see what the 'advisor' says but you can't actually make any deals.

Yes, finally contact w/ England, we could have done it two turn chats ago. ;)

Top Bottom