Forum read/unread icon

Thunderfall

Administrator
Administrator
I am interested in replacing the default forum read/unread icon with Civ6 theme icons.

Screen Shot 2016-10-23 at 12.10.48 AM.png

What would be good icons from Civ6 to replace these?

I quite like the compass they use in the manual. Make it a colored variant for unread and a beige one for read.

Personally, I would like to see it removed entirely. It's distracting and messy. Not sure what some other icons would achieve. I find the the mechanic rather useless myself.

Personally, I would like to see it removed entirely. It's distracting and messy. Not sure what some other icons would achieve. I find the the mechanic rather useless myself.
You find it useless to tell which forums contain unread posts? :dubious:

Not everyone relies on a list of subscribed threads hidden away in their profile.

Got to disagree it's an indispensable feature for any forum. Make them distinct and the same size as the avatars.
While you are at it maybe consider increasing the size of the go to first unread button, its a wee bit too small at the moment IMO

Top Bottom