Game Play Instruction Thread, Sunday, September 14th, 2:00 pm CDT, 18:00 GMT, 20:00 R

ravensfire

Member of the Opposition
Save

Previous Chat Thread

This will be an online session. Ravensfire will be the DP for this session.

Summary

Universal Suffrage and Hoover's Dam are nearly completed! The continuing efforts to improve our land have not stopped - Governors request away! The Fanatican Defense Force is more capable than ever before - citizens on the border sleep without fear of foreign invanders.

Please reserve this thread for instruction posts by Department Leaders. This is not a discussion thread.

-- Ravensfire, President of Fanatica

EDIT: 20:00 R means 20:00 RMT, there is a character limit.

Aventine Build Queues:

Aureus: Infantry, Infantry, Infantry
Inadatto: Bank, Hospital, Infantry
Regia Doughnutia: Hospital, Bank, Infantry
Lake Asphinxia: Bank, Factory, Hospital
Elephantine: Bank, Infantry, Infantry
New Jedina: Hospital, Infantry, Infantry
Iron Hills: Factory, Library, Marketplace
Omalu: Factory, Bank, Infantry
Chieftess: Factory, Bank, University
Seven Hills: Infantry, Infantry, Infantry

Aventine Improvements:

1) Irrigate the Grassland near Iron Hills.
2) Mine and RR the Gold near Aureus.
3) Irrigate and RR the mined Grassland near Aureus.
4) Mine and RR some Hills both near Aureus and south of Chieftess.

Other: Barring conflicting orders from Military, please phase out other defenses throughout Fanatica in favor of Infantry as they are produced. Also, continue maximizing Aureus for food production. Take Seven Hills off of the Gold tile and give that to a laborer from Aureus. Military also has my permission to take up to and including 4 units (preferably Legions) from the defenses of Aventine to finish the Northern Defensive Line. And wouldn’t it be better if we shifted the Southern Defensive line a bit to include Nirvana?

Please note, all instructions should be posted in this thread at least 1 hour prior to the start of the turn chat. I will be starting the pre-turn at that point in time.

Once I have posted in this thread that the pre-turn has begun, I will not guarantee that your instructions will be carried out.

Military Instructions

Movement of Cavalry

1 cavalry from Alexandria to Thebes
1 cavalry from Hiercanopolis to Nirvana
Return all cavalry in southern Caelian to garrison (split equally between the 3 border cities)

Movement of Infantry

1 from Asyut to Nirvana
1 from PDX III - Nirvana
1 from Penguin to Neapolis
1 from Tyvek to Ingolemondor

From Recruiting Depot
1 to Cold Harbour
2 to PDX III
2 to Walnut Creek
1 to Inadatto
2 to Sycorax
2 to Gingerbread City
2 to De Paolo
2 to Shaitan

Any units upgraded to infantry should be returned to their home cities

Movement of Legions

1 from South Bootia to Penguinadua
1 from Ingolemondor to Tyvek
1 from Skunkworks to Persian Landing

Movement of Spearman

1 from Bootia to Skunkworks

Noshuret: Infantry (1) -> Artillary (3) -> Infantry (3) -> Artillary (3) -> Infantry (3) ->

Xak Tsaroth: Hospital (2) -> Coloseum (4) -> Infantry (3) -> *

Gorina: Universal Sufferage (3) -> Marketplace (2) -> Hospital (4) -> Artillery (2) -> *

Ingolemondor: Barracks (1) -> Coloseum (10) -> Marketplace (8) -> Courthouse (7)

Neapolis: Bank (10) -> Hospital (15)

Penguinadua: Infantry (1) -> Artillary (2) -> Infantry (3) -> Artillary (2) -> Hospital (4) -> Coloseum (3)

Nur Gisnod: Hospital (3) -> Bank (9)

Tyvek: Hoover Dam (4) -> Hospital(4) -> Bank (4)

Slice of Bacon: Marketplace (1) -> Barracks (3) -> Courthouse (12)

Nafstac: Barracks (2) -> Cathedral (15)

Worker Requests
Mine/Road/Railroad Hills around Penguinadua

Road/Railroad Irrigated Grassland NW of Tyvek

Railroad Irrigated tiles near Ingolemondor

Railroad/Mine Hills near Ingolemondor

* - denotes continue unit build for the rest of the t/c

? - build time unknown

Italics in turn value denote estmated amounts

Queues
Alexandria:Courthouse (9), Library, Cathedral
Asyut:Library (7), Courthouse, Cathedral
Heliopolis:University (8), Factory, Bank
Hieraconpolis:Couthouse (16), Marketplace, Cathedral
Giza:Marketplace (9), Courthouse, University
Memphis:Hospital (2), Colosseum, Infantry, Infantry, …
Nirvana:Temple (27), Marketplace, Aqueduct, Cathedral
River Crossing:University (24), Cathedral, Factory
Thebes:Cathedral (rush), Marketplace (rush at turn 3), Factory
Walnut Creek:Temple (57), Harbor, Marketplace, Aqueduct

Worker Actions
Memphis: Clear and mine jungles
Asyut: Clear and irrigate jungles
Hieraconpolis: Irrigate mined plains
Nirvana: Irrigate, road and railroad the two flood plains
Walnut Creek: Road the forest

Laborer moves
Walnut Creek: Place a laborer on the forest as soon as roaded
Nirvana: Place laborers on the flood plains as soon as irrigated
Hieraconpolis: Place laborers on irrigated plains as soon as de-mined

Defense
Nirvana:place a defender
And watch out for the four american longbows at Abydos (note to the millitary leader)

Treaties: Do not sign or break any treaties (Peace Treaty, ROP, MA, MPP, Trade Embargo) this turnchat.

Embassies: None unless the general opinion of the people at the chat is that an embassy is needed.

City investigations: If you and a general opinion of people in the chat determine that another investigation of Persepolis is beneficial, you are permitted to do so. There are to be no other investigations.

War Declarations: None this chat, and if war is declared on us, please stop the chat.

Tribute Demands:

Reject a tribute demand if:
-More than 100 gold or 6 gold per turn is demanded
-A strategic resource or luxury is demanded
-An important technology not believed to be known by other civs is demanded.
-England demands tribute.

If a demand does not violate these guidelines, pay the tribute demand unless the general opinion of people in the chat says to reject it.

Other instructions:

Territory incursions: Please ask all nations with troops in our territory to withdraw them in the preturn or when their troops appear in our territory. You may repeat this at intervals of 2 to 3 turns as necessary. Please do not demand that any nations move troops. If what appears to be a possible invasion force arrives near a city, please stop the chat and we can determine what to do in the forums.

Ok here we go. I wish for the Saltpeter that hasnt been connected on the greco-roman border to be connected. While it probably wont net us much in money since we are in the industrial age, we should connect it nonetheless. Ok here are the deals:
Code:
Germany
They Offer		We Offer
Refining		Atomic Theory
Nationalism
WM
610gold

Persia
They Offer		We Offer
WM			Atomic Theory
63 gpt
110 gold

Russia
They Offer		We Offer
WM			Atomic Theory
126 gpt
190 gold

England
They Offer		We Offer
8 gpt			Medicine
WM			Steam Power
19 gold

No luxuries to trade for as all civs seem to be tapped out :(

Check for additional trades as new technologies become available to us. And stop the chat if a big trade looms upon us

Originally posted by FionnMcCumhall
Ok here we go. I wish for the Saltpeter that hasnt been connected on the greco-roman border to be connected. While it probably wont net us much in money since we are in the industrial age, we should connect it nonetheless. Ok here are the deals:
Code:
Germany
They Offer		We Offer
Refining		Atomic Theory
Nationalism
WM
610gold

Persia
They Offer		We Offer
WM			Atomic Theory
63 gpt
110 gold

Russia
They Offer		We Offer
WM			Atomic Theory
126 gpt
190 gold

England
They Offer		We Offer
8 gpt			Medicine
WM			Steam Power
19 gold

No luxuries to trade for as all civs seem to be tapped out :(

Check for additional trades as new technologies become available to us. And stop the chat if a big trade looms upon us

Fionn, am I correct in assuming this is the order that I should conduct the trades?

PRE-TURN HAS STARTED!

Do NOT edit any instructions beyond this point. You should NOT assume that any instructions posted after this point will be followed.

Turn chat HAS STARTED

Please do not POST OR EDIT instructions.

Game Save

Chat Log

Citizens of Fanatica! Once again we've had an incredibly succesful series of turns to bring us into the new century! In just the past 3 decades, we have seen wonders the like of which have never been seen!

In Gorina, we saw a monument go up to commemmorate the decades of effort to give all Fanaticans the right to vote!

Just a few scant years later, we saw the completion of the largest dam ever built. Named the Hoover Dam, this will provide all Fanatican cities with the power needed to run the factories needed to power our economy.

During that time, we leveraged the abilities of our scientists into huge sums of income and side research projects completed by foreign civilizations. Many of you have seen the results of this revenue, as many projects in small and medium cities were rushed with extra workers and resources, helping these cities grow faster.

The turn of the century was celebrated with the decommissioning of the final Spearmen unit, and the troops upgraded to our new Infantry grade unit. We are slowly phasing out the remaining Musketmen units, given Fanatica the most modern military force in all the land!

Yes, it was another triumphiant series of decades for you, our citizens. Celebrate with one another, for a party has been declared to celebrate our achievments!

As always, my thanks,

Top Bottom