Game Tracking Thread

DaveMcW

Deity
This thread is for issues that affect turn-players. Please take general discussion of the game to another thread.

Stuff like:
- The pitboss server is down
- Timeouts
- The first team in a war ended their turn, so the second team can play now

Joining the game:
Multiplayer -> Direct IP Connection
Network Address: daveshack.dyndns.org:2056

Leaving the game:
Esc -> Exit to Main Menu
DON'T EXIT TO DESKTOP, IT MAY CRASH THE SERVER!

CivStats: Game Overview pw=mtdg

Team Emails:
Mavericks: team.mavericks.civfanatics @ gmail.com
AMAZON: TeamAMAZON1@gmail.com
Sirius: sirius.mtdg >AT< gmail.com
CDZ: team.cdz<at>gmail.com
Merlot: merlotdip@gmail.com
Quatronia: quatronia10@gmail.com

Further Reading:
The Ruleset
Game Settings

Given the holiday weekend, all teams please check in with your availability to play. Launch date/time will be derived from that input.

Fortunately I can just edit Dave's post to include the server/port and civstats info. :D

We can play already know, from Quatronia, we are all on the ball.

I think we can make turn 0 tomorrow, just to get the team acquainted with the save and so on, but we are ready to start sooner. The Easter is the very time we have to play, a lot of us.

I think we need to wait until Monday at least to start.

Monday actually sounds fine to me; I see a lot of discussion I think needs to happen too.

However I do hope when we get started that the early turns, 10 or so at least, can go at a reasonable pace, but that's more of a good luck to all the turnplayers then!

Edit: Oh, yeah sorry not a turnplayer right now. Didn't know all those here were/are? but I'll stay out. Guess the Monday date is pretty set anyway.

I take it we should not post here saying we have played the turn. Am I right?

I am unable to participate much until the end of Monday (GMT+12), so starting then would be fine for me.

I take it we should not post here saying we have played the turn. Am I right?
That would be correct. Just if the server has problems, or you can't connect to the game, etc.

Perhaps all teams should set up a team email address for future correspondence, and they should be displayed in the first post of this thread for ease of reference later?

I'll get us started - anyone who meets Team Sirius in-game is welcome to contact us at: sirius.mtdg >AT< gmail.com

We will look forward to hearing from you. :)

Are we going to start today? I can't wait. Or is it tomorrow? :(

Excellent, thanks Dave. Just tried logging in, and it all works fine. :)

One question, what's the Civstats registration password? Obviously only one person in a team at a time can get the email notifications, but if they get busy they can just unregister and someone else can register in their place. ;)

Top Bottom