Game Tracking Thread

The only actual change I made was to install the dyndns updater -- which should not matter for that type of error. I wonder if you were just unlucky to login when someone else with an incompatible firewall was there?

No, because when that happens it always says "Connecting to..." ("peer" or username), and says "unable to connect to X" and something about verifying they have their firewall set up correctly. That's not the case here... it just indefinitely says "Connecting to host" then times out, exactly mimicking the circumstances when the server is actually down - except it wasn't. Weird.

Is anyone getting a "we have lost our connection" the first time you login, but succeed in logging in and staying in the game a second time? It's happened several turns for me now.

It happened to me too, but I THOUGHT it was due to someone already logged into the game.

I've logged on to the game plenty of times, but I've never got that error.

Ah, okay... wondered why I couldn't connect. Glad it'll be sorted soon. :)

EDIT: Hmm, 5000th post. :D

Congrats LP, I can't connect to the game right now, but I'm not on my normal internet connection and that could do something.

EDIT: I typed the address in wrong :p.

Don't worry, I just checked and the game is still up. :)

Never went down AFAIK.

If you have a space after the IP address it will not load - you get the cannot connect to host error. (usually happens with cut and pasting from a notepad file - that damn random %20 error)

If you have any changes to your custom assests - Like BUG / BAT then you can get kicked and have to log on a 2nd time (although this issue was a MOD conflict so may not be relevant here)

Mavericks have only 4 hours left. Though they probably know that, I just wanted to make sure. ;)

Both this game and the Sirius one are timing out. Oddly though, the Test Pitboss game is still working fine. So 2/3 down, 1/3 up. PM sent to Dave.

Top Bottom