Game's starting soon!

cIV_khanh93

Prince
Sulla has announced the other leaders on the main forum, and the goal (hoster dependent of course...) is to launch by the 30th. Sulla will give us our starting location picture when he makes the map, but until then, we can only make so many decisions. What should we name out capital? I'm thinking Titan, a mahor moon of Saturn. Also, what does everybody think about the civ adjective stuff?

Why not name the capital Saturn, then use moons for satellite cities (pun intended)?

As for adjectives, I have no idea.

I'd be happy with either Saturn or Titan as the capital name. Perhaps we should poll it? (Or else we could just count the replies in this thread, that might be easier.)

As for how we'll put in our civ information in the Game Details screen, I was thinking the following:

Civ Description: Empire of Saturn (or Saturnian Empire)
Short Description: Saturn (or Saturnia)
Civ Adjective: Saturnian

I said it once and I'll say it again, our capital should be Saturn and all our other cities should be Saturn's moons. Lots of fine exotic names!

It would seem that the consensus is Saturn and moons for city names. I like Lord Parkins adjective ideas. Shall we become Saturnian citizens of Saturnia, the Empire of Saturn and related moons?

Right then, it looks like we'll go for:

Civ Description: Empire of Saturn
Short Description: Saturnia
Civ Adjective: Saturnian

As for the city names, we could perhaps start off with the largest moons and work our way down to the smallest? Just a suggestion anyway.

Capital Name: Saturn
2nd City Name: Titan
3rd City Name: Rhea
4th City Name: Iapetus
5th City Name: Dione
6th City Name: Tethys
7th City Name: Enceladus
8th City Name: Mimas

I'm sure that at least we'll all be happy to have Saturn as our capital, and Titan as our 2nd city. :)

Is Mimas souposed to be a joke or something because that looks like the Death Star :lol:

wow that does really look like the death star :eek: kind of makes you wonder if george lucas got some kind of inspiration from a picture or if it is just coincidence.

how soon is soon?

last thing ive heard was the 3rd. is this official, or does nobody know for sure?

cant wait >_<

Top Bottom