Gary's 3D Props

I've added a few items, most notably a 5th headwear pack and several suspenders for Michael 4.

I realize most here use the paperdoll and not Michael 4 but I'm hoping to get more unit creators onboard using Mike 4 as the figure can be obtained for free HERE.

I guess my next step is to try to make some simple clothing props for Mike 4 as most unit creators use freebies here.

:)

Very nice props, Gary. Hope they will be put in good use :)

I hope so too. I'd hate to think I'm working in vain.

I'm working right now on a complete clothing pack for Michael 4 which I will offer for free to unit creators here at Civ fanatics. It will include a short sleeve shirt, long sleeve shirt, short pants, long pants, medium long pants, pants tucked into boots and several suspenders as well as shoes, shoes with socks and boots. Altogether, 2 shirts, 4 pants, 3 pairs of shoes/boots and 3 sets of suspenders, all capable of mixing and matching up with each other. Hopefully that will entice people to use M4 instead of the paperdoll. :)

I'm still using the Paperdoll, but the hats can fit him too. "Yay" for the M4 users anyway ;)

The Paperdoll is nice as a stepping stone for people who don't want to pay money for props and clothing for the DAZ figures but why would anyone want to use such a relatively ugly abomination if they can get M4 and a bunch of clothing for him for free? :confused:

Thank you very much, Gary!
I prefer the Paperdoll because of its proportions and less fingers - easier to animate.

Thanks, Gary! Could you also send me beret and vest, which you used for my requested paratrooper?

Unlike the Ushanka which was a freebie, the beret and vest were actually purchased. I don't think I can give them away without violating the license agreement on them. It also wouldn't be fair to the creators of the items.

Are they from Vietnam Addon for M3?

The beret is from Poserworld and the vest is from DAZ's Desert Soldier pack. However, I do have both Vietnam add on packs by Panko and you can certainly use the beret and flack vest in them in place of the DAZ and Poserworld props.

But when I choose Flak Jacket and conform it to M4,it conforms incorrectly. And what boots do you use? I've got ICE pack,but ACU boots from it unfortunately don't fit to unit I'm working on now

But when I choose Flak Jacket and conform it to M4,it conforms incorrectly. And what boots do you use? I've got ICE pack,but ACU boots from it unfortunately don't fit to unit I'm working on now

Woops, I forgot. I use XDresser to adapt all my different clothing to M4. Basically with XDresser you can take clothing for just about any figure and adapt it to just about any other figure. You can find XDresser here:

http://www.evilinnocence.com/xd-downloads/

Oh,thanks,you just made my life much easier! :) and can please tell me what exactly packs of military clothes and props do you use? and have you seen a parachute bag anywhere?

Oh,thanks,you just made my life much easier! :) and can please tell me what exactly packs of military clothes and props do you use? and have you seen a parachute bag anywhere?

My favorite pack by far is called RAF Desert UK the pants and shirt are very morphable. You can add stockiness or lower the pant leg which both come in handy a lot.

Adh3d and Panko are probably my favorite 3d artists. Adh3d has a parachute bag with his Fallschirmjager, however, it doesn't open or anything. Your best bet is probably to simply create a bag using your 3d modeling software. It would be cheaper.

Hmmm... If I would have enough time... Better tell me another thing - is there anywhere any jackets with hood and sniper suits?
for example:

jacket

and sniper suit

Top Bottom