German Panzerfaust 29/6/2006

odintheking said:
Wow! Three weeks and you're already making Nazis and Zombies! :wow: Hats off to you, sir: :hatsoff:

At the university where I works there are a lot of graphic design licensed programs for professors (educational issues), now that the academic year is over, I saw utahjazz's tutorial and asked for a copy of poser (for academic purposes only...;) ) and five days after I finished the german sturmtrooper.
Now I've also learnt to apply Poser6 to my job, thanks to the utahjazz tutorial too :thanx: .

I've been having fun creating unit sounds with my academic-purposes-only Adobe Premiere. It has to be done!

I can't believe you made that unit after five days. I thought I picked up Poser 6 fairly quickly (I got it in April, I think) but I still have a long way to go.

Mosca, do you have an plans for your standard German soldier with a rifle? You know, Hans the standard soldier?

Plotinus said:
I've been having fun creating unit sounds with my academic-purposes-only Adobe Premiere. It has to be done!

I can't believe you made that unit after five days. I thought I picked up Poser 6 fairly quickly (I got it in April, I think) but I still have a long way to go.

I was fullday working on it, but I'm very far away from a complete understanding of the program....

Goldflash said:
Mosca, do you have an plans for your standard German soldier with a rifle? You know, Hans the standard soldier?

I was thinking about that unit, there is already a german riflemen done by Firaxis as extra in the PTW, I'd like another look better, a good fieldgrey color and german wwII equipement (not a backpack :mad: ) but It's not a much needed unit, there is requests for russian and german (nazis need enemies as Badkharma said)), but I'd like to do it someday, do you need it for something?

If you're taking votes, I'd like to see some Soviets first. Get some Eastern Front action happening.

Russians are good because they can be used for WWII and coldwar era scenarios. Also depending on how generic you make the Russians they can also be used as other communist country units like NKorea and China hint hint ;)

I propose some desert friends and foes for your Afrika Korps, rather than too many Russian fatigues enemies. Like the renown French Foreign Legionary or the British Desert Troops of the 8th Army- even an Italian Colonial Soldier or a Spanish Foreign Legioner would be cool as ice. :)

BadKharma said:
Desert rats would be an iteresting unit. Actually any of your suggestions along with Russians are good.
If someone is up to doing a palette edit on the old Jeep w/HMG I did,

that might make a good desert rats unit.

For the next unit for MoscaTnT, I would love to see some decent French Foreign Legion unit, a WW2 Russian infantry, and some WW1 soldiers (any nation).

BadKharma said:
Russians are good because they can be used for WWII and coldwar era scenarios. Also depending on how generic you make the Russians they can also be used as other communist country units like NKorea and China hint hint ;)

I'll take care of that, my smg russian will be generic so it could be used as chinesse Korean war soldier (I have Two-Fisted Tales comics and love Korean war stories).

W.i.n.t.e.r said:
I propose some desert friends and foes for your Afrika Korps, rather than too many Russian fatigues enemies. Like the renown French Foreign Legionary or the British Desert Troops of the 8th Army- even an Italian Colonial Soldier or a Spanish Foreign Legioner would be cool as ice. :)

Desert rats are a great idea, I'll put them on my to-do list. A Spanish Legioner would be cool to, there is Legion Militar base at my city and the uniform are very cool. Once I've finished more projects I'll plan further ones.
I plan to do:
Zombie (almost finished), zombie with gun, Wolfenstein zombie, russian smg, american BAR, russian maxim and desert rat. A long list... :D

That unit is crazy! He has a box, and a pickaxe, and a panzerfaust! Completely over the top. :eek:

SO SORRY FOR THE REVIVAL OF THE OLD TOPIC

but I want to download this unit, but the link isn't working. can someone help me out please?

Top Bottom