Glory of the SPRRR (Senate and People of the Real-senate Republic of Rome)(RFC RAND)

Ok, votes are in and it is 3-2 in favor of use modded civics, the custom civics will be used. As we use civics we will slowly figure out what the civic does, making us understand the benefits and problems with the civics.

The election will start in 3 minutes. Everyone gets 2 votes, and can vote for any party once. I still welcome new parties, and people are welcome to join. Remember once voted you cannot change your vote this is so it is easier for me to tally the votes. The leaders of the two parties with the most votes become the two consuls good luck to you all.

I'll vote for my own party (The imperial party) and the war party.

EDIT: Can you add my name as founder of the imperial party?

And, why 8 days? 2-3 should be enough IMO.

I'll vote for my own party (The imperial party) and the war party.

EDIT: Can you add my name as founder of the imperial party?

And, why 8 days? 2-3 should be enough IMO.
just added it, that was my bad.
The reason I put 8 days not 3 days is because:
1) I am hoping that more people will join before the election is over
2) I want to give people enough time to vote, normally election will start on a Thursday and end the following Monday, but this one is different because its the first election.
3) I just felt like it. The polls may close early if I feel I have given everyone enough time.

Liberation and Imperial.
You make it so hard for me, now everyone (except for Ravus who has announced he has no intention on running for consul) is tied at 2.
Still to vote: Ravus, WIM, MrBanana. Lurkers are allowed but if every member of every member of every party votes, I will close the polls early.

Since I'll have my hands full with school, I'll abstain from founding a party. But I'll still play, and join the IMPERIAL PARTY. I vote for the Imperial party and the War Party; I suggest to the illustrious leader of my party to form a coalition with the War Party.

Is it too late for me to make a party? If not...

THE GLORIOUS NATIONALISTIC ROMAN PARTY​

We believe that Rome should expand, militaristically and scientifically, but not to the point where we collapse. We would rather have a sustainable small empire with only 3-4 cities than an empire with 15 cities on the verge of collapse. We believe that civics should suit the nation, not some leader’s views, so we will change civics with the situation (AKA, PS and Communism when we have a large empire, Bureaucracy and Representation when we have a small empire behind in tech.) We dislike pacifism in general but, if needs be, we will be pacifists. Our main aim is to get Rome in a powerful, but stable, position.

Oh, and we like saying words like glorious and grand a lot ;).

I would like to vote for THE GLORIOUS NATIONALISTIC ROMAN PARTY and The War Party. I would also like to offer my hand in coalition with the War Party.

I would also like to note that I voted against the different civics in post #4. :)

:D

Yes, let our three parties form:

THE GRAND MILITARISTIC COALITION​

That would be great :D.

I will also offer you a coalition. In fact, I think all three of us forming a coalition would be wise and keep power away from the Libertarian Pacifists.

We are not pacifists! We just make sure humanity's unalienable rights are respected and protected by the government, and free those whom are oppressed.

We are not pacifists! We just make sure humanity's unalienable rights are respected and protected by the government, and free those whom are oppressed.

Are you a supporter of a strong military?

If so we have no opposition. Simply varying degrees of support for the same thing. For instance, the War Party wants to kill everyone whereas the Imperials want to kill only when they have no reason.

Are you a supporter of a strong military?

If so we have no opposition. Simply varying degrees of support for the same thing. For instance, the War Party wants to kill everyone whereas the Imperials want to kill only when they have no reason.

No. We are supporters of human liberty. We prefer the pen, but are not scared to draw the sword to free the people. Including Roma.

You pacifists! You´re avatar is white, the colour of surrender! Me and Domination´s avatars both have a lot of red in them, meaning blood! :mwaha:

I agree to the 3-way Coalition.

You pacifists! You´re avatar is white, the colour of surrender! Me and Domination´s avatars both have a lot of red in them, meaning blood!

I agree to the 3-way Coalition
lol, I hope the militaristic parties don't go over the top, or Rome might go to an early grave from the loss of stability to over expansion.

anyway I updated to vote tally
Senate elections of 610 BC
Bel 4
Imp 3
Lib 2
Nit 1
Ind 0

The Grand Militaristic Coalition 8 votes
Unaligned 2 votes
As this election seems as good as done, with the permission of Omega, can I close the polls tonight?

Top Bottom