Governer of Triton

Philosopher12

Baby King
OK, I think I am now governer of triton and I am in charge of production, so what is Triton producing?

P.S: Is this thread allowed?

It's actually required to download the game. I think I answered the other questions in the other thread.

Just go ahead and list your cities here and what they should be building. If you would like one to switch production, then mention that as well. Then, others here will likely continue the discussion in this thread (most likely to tell you that you are quite right in your thinking :)).

Looking forward to seeing your thoughts.

You can also suggest items to be rush built if you feel they are taking too long but are needed...

Whoops! I'm going on a airplane trip from 13 minuites from now until sunday, so can someone take my place until I:

1: Get back
and/or2: Fix my computer problem.?

Originally posted by Philosopher12
I don't have MGE.

Starlifter, could you be governer while I'm gone?

Thanks,
P12

No problem.

BTW, you can use Cedric Greene's patch to upgrade from 2.42 to MGE. You will have *both* 2.42 and MGE after Cedric's patch is applied.

Here is the link:

http://hometown.aol.com/cedricgreene/

Also look in the Civ 2 technical support forum if you have questions durign the install.

Hi P12, you have Triton back now; I didn't need to do anything while you were gone, but was going to make a Govenor's report tonight, with a few recommendations for builds.

Since you're back, you may have the honor sir! If you still can't play right now, post again and let me know and I'll make a report for it .

Welcome back O Traveling One....

:)

Ummmmmm, Starlifter, did you read my last post?

Anyway, I have another way to do it, but it's my bedtime:sleep:.

Do it tommorow.

Hold on.... I might be getting MGE today. I'll post here when I do, and when I get the .SAV file to work.

P12

Then I won't be of any help:(

Sorry, going out of the state until sunday, probaly going to participate in the next demo game, I'll probably have MGE by then.

P12

Top Bottom