GRAPHICS : Mood Shielded Population Heads

rdomarat

Spearmen can beat Tanks!
I recently re-installed my OS after a crash and realized that the single Graphics MOD I applied to the game was, of course, no longer there. When I looked for something similar in the CivFanatics forum, I couldn't find it. I realized I'd downloaded it from Apolyton during the three days that I put up with all the crap on that site. It's so much more CIVILIZED here. :)

I thought I'd post the same MOD here because I know there are other CivFanatics who hate going to Apolyton. I'm not trying to take away anything from the original creator of the MOD. It was orginally posted by Rickk on Apolyton in the following thread :

http://apolyton.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=34323

Anyway, the MOD makes it's easier to distinguish between happy, content and unhappy people in the city screen. It's a must have IMHO.

Attachments

• mood.jpg
    mood.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 1,763

Attachments

• sheildedheads.zip
    175.2 KB · Views: 731
Never mind... the "problem" is easily fixed. I only need to make the forum show all threads. Right now it's set to show threads from the last 30 days.... All the threads will show up if you change the day view....

Thanks Thunderfall! My post seems somehwat useless now...

PS : Just because there's a search button at the top of every single page you expect me to use it? :)

Top Bottom