GRAPHICS: New Cultural Advisor Replacement

Parodygm

Chieftain
New to the forums and my first posting...

"Sara" Cultural Advisor Replacement, made with Poser and Photoshop. Hope you like it! :)

Attachments

• saracult.zip
    99.5 KB · Views: 749
Sorry, image appeared corrupted on first attempt.

Attachments

• saracult.gif
    saracult.gif
    41.8 KB · Views: 2,755
one of the files is corrupted

when i extract the files the popupCULTURE.pcx will not.
when i veiw the output it says this:
bad CRC b24e6d47 (should be c0d14452)
Warning: the size of the extracted file (136050) does not match the uncompressed size (134954) recorded in the zip file

plz try fixing it cause it looks really good

Thanks for the heads-up UglyBoy. The original ZIP I have was fine - it must have got corrupted during the upload...

I've reposted the file so we should have a working copy there now. Please let me know.

Black Fluffy Lion:

The models were generated using Poser Pro Pack with the DAZ3D Sara Character as a basis, together with a number of textures and maps from different sources. All the other work was done with Photoshop 6.01.

Your advior head is great!!! I was wondering if u could make a animated leader head for russia that is a guy like lennin or somthen because every one else leader heads and advisor **** really sucks and dosent look like its part of the game like yours.

Hey Paradogym, just a quick note that your work on Sara with Poser and Photoshop inspired me to get busy with poser 4 Pro pack and Photoshop 7.0 and create a Ned Kelly leader for my Australian mod. A quick question though, I am using Photoshop to do my hair becaue I had no texture or transparency maps for the hair model I used. Can you tell me where you got the texture maops and transparency maps for Sarah (P.S. I use Sarah as my CA as the original one is pretty beat IMHO..Good work and thanks in advance for any good leads.) :)

Top Bottom