Guided Missile Spam on Emperor diff?

Skeetfairy

Chieftain
Now I've heard that during the late game, Deity AI would spam Guided Missiles but this is just absolutely ridiculous and it's only Emperor! How does anyone deal with this cheese without nukes(nuclear proliferation was passed)?

Attachments

• Civ5Screen0001.jpg
    Civ5Screen0001.jpg
    287.8 KB · Views: 336
Line up units and aircraft in such a way that you can guarantee capture of the city on the first turn of war.

Wow, I've never even seen a single Guided Missile. Are you sure that's not a weird display bug?

I guess don't mess with Suleiman unless you can one-shot that city. Actually it would be fun to see what he does if you do declare on him, would he just unleash everything? I wonder if he'd missile your cities to death?

Try it!

I once fought Hiawatha when he had 30+ guided missiles in a city. He destroyed most of my navy and obliterated the defenses of my city-state ally. I can't imagine what you'd need to plow through more than 90 missiles.... but if the AI fires them all at once, expect a really, reeeaaally long turn.

Did you turn off victory conditions? How can someone not have won by turn 440 on Emperor?

I can assure, I could have achieved it. However, just trying to think about it were scientific victory conditions on? I would have thought if the Ottomans had the technology to build guided missiles and then invested enough time to build (or even buy) that many missiles they would have built a spaceship by now.

Well then, you can knock missiles out with missiles, try it sometime, I bet you can take that out in one strike and 1 missle.

Top Bottom