Happy Birthday Robboo!!!!

BCLG100

Music Master
Happy birthday!!!! At the ripe old age of 109 i hope you have a good day :D [party]:goodjob::beer:

Yes i appreciate in your time your still only 108 but in my timezone your 109 and my zone is the only zone that matters ;)

109???

How much was I drinking that day...

33 really and I fixed it.:)

Happy Birthday robboo[party]

Thanks guys...BC you fool you made me think I was going senile.

I got a 12oz New York Strip steak and big pan of shrimp and a 6 pack of my favorite beer(Abita TurboDog) for supper. :) I think my wife is going to make a cake. However she forgot to wish me happy birthday, the only time she forgot they had a huge suprise party for me...not looking good for my steak, shrimp and beer plans IF that happens...

robboo said:
Thanks guys...BC you fool you made me think I was going senile.

I got a 12oz New York Strip steak and big pan of shrimp and a 6 pack of my favorite beer(Abita TurboDog) for supper. :) I think my wife is going to make a cake. However she forgot to wish me happy birthday, the only time she forgot they had a huge suprise party for me...not looking good for my steak, shrimp and beer plans IF that happens...

i guess when you get to a certain age surprise parties could become bad affairs, with the ageing ticker and everything :p

hahahhaaha...this ticker is perfectly fine.

Want to race either on foot or bike...I can probably smoke all of you guys. Used to run a 5:30 minute mile or below. 6:15 minute now .:(

Happy belated birthday!! :cheers: :beer: [party] :bday:

robboo said:
hahahhaaha...this ticker is perfectly fine.

Want to race either on foot or bike...I can probably smoke all of you guys. Used to run a 5:30 minute mile or below. 6:15 minute now .:(

depends whats chasing me really...

Thanks Greekguy....

BC....loser buys the other beer. :) Motivation enough?( I still win)

Top Bottom