1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Main site is finally re-opened! We migrated it to a new CMS and gave it a new layout as well.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Downloads database has been migrated and re-opened! Check it out and post in Site Feedback if any issue. We have done URL re-write so that old links will continue to work.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A new Civ6 theme forum style is now available and it's made the default forum style! Check it out and comment here.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. We have successfully migrated the forum from vBulletin to Xenforo! Please take a look around and report any issue you see in Site Feedback.
    Dismiss Notice

Help Needed for my Mod: City Screen Error

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Creation & Customization' started by axe alex, Aug 31, 2006.

1. axe alex

axe alex Chieftain

Feb 13, 2006
    Hello everyone,

I've almost finished a mod, but there is a rather unpleasant problem me and my friends encoutered while testing it.

The city screen (where you see your cities in detail) is bugged in multiple ways.

First, we can see the name and score of all discovered leaders from the city screen, they simply dont hide like they normally do.

Second, we can't see any ressources that the city has access to, like we do in the normal game.

Third, nothing happens when we put our mouse on the happiness and health smileys. (We can't see the justifications of our happiness/anger or health/illness ratings)

There is apparently a graphic problem that alter my city screens, but i don't know which files makes it happen.

Thanks, Axe Alex
  2. ocedius

ocedius C++ induced baldness

Jun 27, 2003
    TX and proud of it!
    Firstly, welcome to CFC.

Secondly, it sounds a lot like you are using the 24 civ SDK hack for warlords, in which case there is no solution for the leader-in-screen issue that I am aware of.

Thirdly, you may want to post the changes you made, and what errors your log files indicate as they are the fastest and most effecient way of fiding out and resolving issues with modded code.

And finally, if youve added or modified any resources, you'll need to modify the res font files as well.