Heretic_Cata's All in One Mod - Expansion

That happens in all mods and in the normal game too. Unfortunatley this is a very big limitation of civ3. :(

Sorry to bump the thread, but can I use some of the music in this mod for a Civ4 altered soundtrack mod I'm working on?

Sure, go ahead.
Thank you for asking :)

I don't really want to bump the thread, but I can't help myself.

This really is a great mod. I was playing it last night and I couldn't stop until 2 AM. It's that much fun.

I like how dark you made the game. I don't know what it is, but the atmosphere created makes it seem so dark and mysterious. The strange improvements help the atmosphere a lot. Great mod.

I was wondering where most of the music is from? it really adds a lot to the game experience.

I wish more people played Civ 3. My all time favorite game. :(

Thank you for all the compliments :)

As for the music, it depends. You'll have to be more specific, there are a lot of songs picked up from a lot of places.

Thank you for all the compliments :)

As for the music, it depends. You'll have to be more specific, there are a lot of songs picked up from a lot of places.

Oh, I'm not really sure which ones exactly. All the medieval ones are beautifully done. Very dark, they fit your mod very well.

I agree, the medieval music is generally superb. My favourite is the orchestral track followed by the rainstorm and plainchant (monks singing). I know the latter is from a recent enigma album

This is a great mod with some great ideas.
Civ spec great wonders. Lux specific wonders. Gov spec wonders and improvements, great artists, ... it changes the game a lot, but the ideas I like.

Top Bottom