Heretic_Cata's All in One Mod - Expansion

No problem :)

Don't forget to download the patch also. Same thing, let it replace.

Hey Heretic.

I´ve started to play the mod and it looks great!!!

I have just one question... I play an Expansionist civ, but my scouts can only move 1, is that on purpose? And if it is, why does it cost more to build than warriors, when they can attack and defend and move the same?

But ortherwise i really enjoy it, nice touch with the antisemitism, and other evils... I found myself laughing manically, when i enslaved the entire jewish community:satan: Bwahahahahaha

Ladz64 said:
Hey Heretic.

I´ve started to play the mod and it looks great!!!

I have just one question... I play an Expansionist civ, but my scouts can only move 1, is that on purpose? And if it is, why does it cost more to build than warriors, when they can attack and defend and move the same?
It seems to be on purpose. :confused: But, to be honest, i do not recall decreasing the move points. :confused: :confused:
I will change it back with a patch. (soon)
Ladz64 said:
But ortherwise i really enjoy it, nice touch with the antisemitism, and other evils... I found myself laughing manically, when i enslaved the entire jewish community:satan: Bwahahahahaha
:lol: Watch it now, they'll get upset. And God is on their side, you might wake up with smthing unexpected. ;)

That pallette error that Snakelover got is in regular civ3 too. It happens ALWAYS to me when I am playing as the mongols, in a regular game. I can only build yellow units, but they show up red in the garrisson, change production, and "Karakorum has produced:" screens.

Mirc said:
That pallette error that Snakelover got is in regular civ3 too. It happens ALWAYS to me when I am playing as the mongols, in a regular game. I can only build yellow units, but they show up red in the garrisson, change production, and "Karakorum has produced:" screens.

i've noticed that, and i think its just a bug. It doesnt always happen though, its more of an on/off thing.

The build menu has these weird shiny units, with no main colour (referring to my game as Scandinavia). They were all a combination of the light Scandinavian purple and some wierd red/orange colour that shouldnt have been there.

Just a final question (i hope)... Why can't i view my city (the eye in the left corner of the screen) in any of the mods, scenarios or conquests? i looks like you've made the graphics for it?

Can't wait to get off from work, and continue my conquest of the world!

Ladz64 said:
Just a final question (i hope)... Why can't i view my city (the eye in the left corner of the screen) in any of the mods, scenarios or conquests? i looks like you've made the graphics for it?:
The City View was disabled for all mods by Civ3Conquests.(it's hardcoded) But it would have not been very good. It would have been to crowded.

Snakelover said:
My computer works now!:banana: Heretic Cata, do you still need the problems I described fixed?
Err... which one ? :mischief: Probably both. :D
But the way i see it, the splashes are more important for now.
Would you like to help ? It's an enormous job though ... :sad:

I can help with the splashes. I also discovered that a transparent color is used in most of the splashes, which should not be used. I have already done a few, though. I will fix the sounds first, so I can get the easy stuff out of the way.;)

Snakelover said:
I can help with the splashes. I also discovered that a transparent color is used in most of the splashes, which should not be used. I have already done a few, though. I will fix the sounds first, so I can get the easy stuff out of the way.;)
Wow. :eek:

Thank you :worship: :worship: :thanx: :worship: :worship:

In the database submission you added an extra zero...

So now the dialup version is 444MBs :lol:

Yorgos said:
In the database submission you added an extra zero...

So now the dialup version is 444MBs :lol:
:lol: That's quite funny ... and still 2 people downloaded it this way. :lol:

I'll change it in an hour or 2. :D I'm busy.

EDIT: Done. :)

THANK YOU, your probably the first person that ever made a dial-up version of their mod. I might download load it later. Thanks. :thumbsup:

(BTW you're right, Dial-up is Crap :gripe: )

Ladz64 said:
Just a final question (i hope)... Why can't i view my city (the eye in the left corner of the screen) in any of the mods, scenarios or conquests? i looks like you've made the graphics for it?

Can't wait to get off from work, and continue my conquest of the world
:lol: Edit that right away! That smiley should never be used (at least in the Civ3 C&C) by someone who didn't win a monthly competition! :nono:

(now it's okay! :lol:)

Well, my mod is at the 100 downloads milestone.
With this occasion i announce my retirement from modding. I might start working on a new mod after 1-2 years. But that is a faint possibility.
The only modding i will do is patching up this here mod ... which needs a lot of patching up.

And i am also announcing my retirement from the forum in general. But this time not so sudden. :D I already started posting/spamming a lot less than i used to, and i already completley stopped posting in the Computer/History/Civ3 General/Funny Stuff Sub-Forums. Offtopic is next, since the only thing there that i follow (sort off) is the Draw your own story thread (mostly due to Kan's drawing talent :)).
I will probably only post in quizes in the All Other Games forum, a bit in the Feedback forum and i might ocasionally stop by here to see what mess you ppl made.

Cheers,
Cata :)

Mirc said:
:lol: Edit that right away! That smiley should never be used (at least in the Civ3 C&C) by someone who didn't win a monthly competition! :nono:

Done, i wasn't aware that some smilies were against good sportsmanship:(

Top Bottom