1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Main site is finally re-opened! We migrated it to a new CMS and gave it a new layout as well.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Downloads database has been migrated and re-opened! Check it out and post in Site Feedback if any issue. We have done URL re-write so that old links will continue to work.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A new Civ6 theme forum style is now available and it's made the default forum style! Check it out and comment here.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. We have successfully migrated the forum from vBulletin to Xenforo! Please take a look around and report any issue you see in Site Feedback.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Civ4 - General Discussions' started by redazncommieDXP, Apr 15, 2008.

1. redazncommieDXP

redazncommieDXP Chieftain

Jan 5, 2007
    I'd like to change the hotkeys in this game, specifically I'd like to use WASD instead of the arrow keys to scroll (I've been playing a lot of RTW and MTW2.) Is there a file I can change to modify this?
  2. syrwar

syrwar Chieftain

Jan 16, 2011
    I am also having some trouble with the city screen, i dont know why but i can not select the avoid growth button and that is a lot of trouble for me. I tried to find a hotkey for it but it doesn't so is there a way that i can add a hotkey for avoid growth in my civ5 game? Please help
  3. Yoshiegg737

Yoshiegg737 Jungo Jungo

Nov 14, 2010
    Civ5? Isn't this the Civ4 forums? Or was it just a typo?

Also: super bump :bump: