Hover Tooltip not working

jdevo

Chieftain
I'm running the game in bootcamp and the information panel that pops up when you hover over the terrain,a technology, a building, or a resource isn't working at all. Makes the game difficult to play when you have to check the civlapedia just to see what a tech or building does.

Anyone run into this issue?

I have noticed it can take a while to load; I believe there is a UI setting in the xml files that can be changed. A tip I saw was to hold down the shift key while hovering over tiles will make the tooltip appear instantly on each new tile.

I have noticed it can take a while to load; I believe there is a UI setting in the xml files that can be changed. A tip I saw was to hold down the shift key while hovering over tiles will make the tooltip appear instantly on each new tile.

Thanks. I've tried that and sometimes it almost works. I've noticed the hover menu flicker on and off really fast in the upper left corner of the screen. Seems like some sort of bug that only I'm getting.

Ok this is solved. I installed a mouse instead of using a Wacom tablet that I've used to play every cov game for the past 10 years.

Top Bottom