How do I finish a wonder with an army?

MWA

I. hate. hippies.
I tried dispanding it inside the city, that didn't work... How do I do it?

You don't. You rush build wonders with leaders, not armies. If you have already built an army from your leader, you can't rush build with it. Your best bet now is to load units into that army (the same way you load on to a transport) and have it win a battle. Then you can build the Heroic Epic, which increases your chance of getting additional leaders. Check the other threads on armies for advice on what to put in it.

So I can't unload the units in the army and use the leader to finish a wonder?

To answer the above question, no.
Once a leader is used to create an army, the leader is gone.
When I first started playing, I built armies left and right with the leader. Now I very rarely do, using them, instead, to rush whatever wonders are out there at the time.

What Dralix suggested is your best bet. Now that you have that army, use it. As soon as you win a battle, the Heroic Epic will be made available. Build that and your chances for leaders arising out of those elite units greatly increases.
Then shoot for the Military Academy. Once you gain that, you can build armies without a leader - freeing them for wonder rushing.

Hope this helps.

Thanks, I'll just have to be more mindful of how I use my great leaders in the future...

there is a bug, that will allow you to disband the army. Press 'J' and move the army that way. it should effectivly disband them.

Top Bottom