1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Main site is finally re-opened! We migrated it to a new CMS and gave it a new layout as well.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Downloads database has been migrated and re-opened! Check it out and post in Site Feedback if any issue. We have done URL re-write so that old links will continue to work.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A new Civ6 theme forum style is now available and it's made the default forum style! Check it out and comment here.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. We have successfully migrated the forum from vBulletin to Xenforo! Please take a look around and report any issue you see in Site Feedback.
    Dismiss Notice

how to start golden age after certain tech discovered

Discussion in 'Civ5 - Creation & Customization' started by starter, Dec 22, 2011.

1. starter

starter Chieftain

Dec 22, 2011
    Hey all, I am a naive learner on civ5 modding; and I want to write a mod where certain civilization could start a golden age when certain tech is discovered. However, my code doesn't work for some reasons.:confused: Hope I can get some suggestions from you.

For example, I want Isabella start a default-length golden age when Spain finds Archery. And here is my Lua script.
    Thank you for your help!!!

P.S. Perhaps as you noticed, I don't know how to find playerID given a teamID, and that's why I used a for sentence. Is there any function I can use to directly get player ID from a team? Thank you~

Moderator Action: Moved to the main forum.
    Because the tutorials subforum is only for tutorials ;).