I needa BLANK 362x362 map...

Xen

Magister
for some reason my PC freezes when trying to generate a random map, and I dont know how to make one that size just all clear, with sea as the only terrian on the map, so i can work my magic;

so i was wondering if anyoen would be kind enough to generate a just a big, blank map, and upload it so that i can download it; i would certinally appreciate it :)

Xen said:
for some reason my PC freezes when trying to generate a random map, and I dont know how to make one that size just all clear, with sea as the only terrian on the map, so i can work my magic;

so i was wondering if anyoen would be kind enough to generate a just a big, blank map, and upload it so that i can download it; i would certinally appreciate it :)
why not DL one of the giga maps and open it in the editor and do the old 'clear map' function?

btw, scratchmyfoot is right. load times are obscene for maps this big but to each their own.

A)clear map funtion oly generates a new clear map that isnt nearlyl thgat large (it only goes up to the "standard" huge

B)I nee dit blank so I can make a huge map of a galacxy/ section of galaxy as i wish to create my own space based mod for my own enjoyment

Xen said:
B)I nee dit blank so I can make a huge map of a galacxy/ section of galaxy as i wish to create my own space based mod for my own enjoyment

What's the matter there, Xen? Too greedy to share? :p

makign personal mods is a very gradual process for me, so it woudl take along tiem to complete, and while when/if it ever gets done i could release it, I'm hardley goign to work peoples hopes up for a cool mod that would come out in a month or so; I just dont have that much time to devote to modding a full scenario (also, check your PM box ;))

it woudl be alot easyer if someone could just uplaod it for me; as I havent a clue as to what utilities you speak of, and would get bord of clearing all the land tiles from a giga map in about .5 seconds (making a map is one thing; cleaning another up is another ;))

Isn't there this nice function in the C3C editor called 'clear map', which allows you to choose the underlying terrain? :p

Loadtime: 10 minutes for a 256*256 map full of units on a P4, 2 gigaherz, 256 RAM ;)

A) I cant generate a map that big, period. I dont have the function to generat e amap any larger then 180x180; I dont know why, i just dont.

B)I dont care how lonmg it takes; if I dont liek, then I'll just bump it all down to somthing smaller; if not, then I'm happy :p

Thank You! :d

Top Bottom