IOT Game Information

why hello, i didn't know this existed, as an (attempted) GM of a few IOTs i would like to keep track of this, subbing :D

http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=508345

That, friends, is ChesterIOT.
A 100% fully playable IOT filled with ridiculousness and a simple ruleset.

If you feel crazy enough to join, do so. if not, start criticising it and send me angry PM's about my utter stupidity.

Hello NES. Sign-ups are currently open for a free form IOT set in space. Give it a looksee here if you're interested.

I Think I will restart Terran IOT soon, maybe this weekend, ill link to the original thread if anyone here is interested, it would be nice if I could get some more people to sign up this time.

If you would like to join, wait until I restart the game, I am just putting this out there so those who find the game interesting can be looking for the Reboot.

Ill post a link to the new thread once I reboot it.

Terran IOT Original Thread

also if anyone thinks this game should be in the NES forum, and that it could possibly be more successful in NES, Please message me, on my profile or private, I would like to know if you think it would be better in NES than in IOT

Hey, all! On Monday, around 6 Eastern Standard, my latest game, An Appeal to Fear, will be starting up. It will feature such things as random events, social issues, heavy unit customization, and so forth. Currently, the world building phase is basically over, though there are several nations that currently have no players (either dropped or I placed them there to fill space) that are clean slates.

The thread can be found here.
The stat sheet, with current NPCs (the details of them can be changed to your whim, naturally), is here.

The main feature is the module system - you can buy generic modules to attach to your units along with researching your own to heavily customize your military, with each unit tracked seperately in a specially designed engine calculating combat, recording unit stats, etc.

I'm currently looking for about 10 players. If you have questions, comments, or concerns, please feel free to shoot me a PM, VM, or contact me on IOT Chat.

It is not Terran IOT but a revival of Fallout IOT Redux, which was quite successful, until people didn't send in orders first turn :p

anyways If anyone is interested please join, welcome to all who are willing to try out an IOT.

An interesting thing is that you get to customize your units and the use of RPG type stats

Fallout IOT

-TE

The greatest, biggest, most daring game ever imagined.
PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN

Live the life and adventures of Naval officers, traders, Pirates, and pirate hunters in this turn-based adventure RPG!

Join Now!
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=518068

Just so y'all know the hottest place down in IOT right now is IOTXIV. Its pretty dargned awesome

Need some NESs to join, subbed

Yeah, thats what I meant :cringe:

A semi-fantasy medieval IOT with pre-determined nations? Check.
Lots of Unique Units and an unique mechanism for each nation? Check.
Events and an actual storyline, of which most is determined by the players' actions? Check.
Cool map made pixel-by-pixel by me? Check.
Gameplay balance and originality? Check.

THEN WHY AREN'T YOU PLAYING IT YET?
Oh right, because I haven't provided the link for this new, awesome, innovative game.
Legends of IOT!
Join the Medieval fantasy fun!
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=520837

Hi NES.

I come for two reasons. One, to revive this thread by advertising my IOT based on the famed series Iron and Blood, found here. If you don't know of it, it's an empire-building game that takes place in the Victorian age with an open-ended background and relatively simple rules. It also will utilize a provinceless map - I know how much you guys love those.

For two, I noticed your subforum has certainly seen better days. I wanted to ask the current NES community about the prospective of merging our subforums again. Personally, I've been a long time supporter of a merger; as time went on our games grew more and more similar. It was always said that NES's were the more story-driven threads while IOTs were stat-driven - but especially recently, the IOTs I have seen sprung up can go one way or the other, or seamlessly blend the two. An up-and-coming IOT ran by Sonereal has the story of the IOT have a lot of precedent in deciding a lot of the key parts of the game, from the hard stats to the game world itself. I just want everyone here to consider it.

Of course, I'll follow this post up with a post in IOT as well. This is a post of my own making to get discussion flowing; no talks have occurred recently in IOT about this.

Top Bottom