Is Civilization Revolution your first Civ game?

Is Civilization Revolution your first Civ game?

• Yes, CivRev is my first Civ game.

Votes: 22 16.8%
  • No. I started with Civ1.

Votes: 52 39.7%
  • No. I started with Civ2.

Votes: 18 13.7%
  • No. I started with Civ3.

Votes: 27 20.6%
  • No. I started with Civ4.

Votes: 12 9.2%

• Total voters
I played the original black/white Civilization. Then I got Civilization II, skipped the third one, got Civilization IV and the Warlords expansion. I am on the fence for this game though, I'll wait for some reviews to come out before I decide to get it or not.

I played the original black/white Civilization. Then I got Civilization II, skipped the third one, got Civilization IV and the Warlords expansion. I am on the fence for this game though, I'll wait for some reviews to come out before I decide to get it or not.

Quite a lot of reviews have already come out for it. :mischief:

Civ Rev is my first exposure; I only have the demo, but I *really* enjoy it. :king:

I have a co-worker at work who plays the computer versions, so I had at least heard about Sid Meier. However, the demo was suggested to me by someone I met playing Halo 3. But I like games like Civ Rev much better than FPS games ... my "stick" skills are average at best.

Alot of reviews have given this game a 8/10.

I have just posted some new reviews on the main site. Additionally, if you go back a few days and scroll down below those new reviews, there are some older ones as well. As was said, the game has been getting mostly 8/10 or 4/5 for its ratings, with some variation. :)

edit: Here is a news post with links to 3 reviews.

Yeah, Rev is my first game, thanks to the demo on XBL Marketplace. Its really fun and while waiting I have gone back and played Civ4.

Fun games.

I started with CivI on an Amiga 500 many years ago. Played a lot of CivII and then CivIII. I have played a bit of CivIV also, but I don't have the hardware to play the kind of epic games I like yet.

I just played through the Rev-demo.. It was kind of fun, but not quite my cup of tea. I prefer huge epic games and I need a high level of customization. I'll still buy it, though :)

i started at CivRev and spread to Civ4 Civ5 & Civ3

Top Bottom