Kingdom of Sweden

Evry swedes that want to defend their motherland, beat the finnish in joke here (last tread evryone, i make a list what swedes on it)!

Spoiler :

Me :evil:
Swedish guy...

Seems like the download link is broken, can anyone please fix it?

What phrases would be adequate for unit speech? I haven't done lumpen...

The list of cities should be limited to cities which have always been Swedish, so there is no controversy.

Also for civics, know that sweden is number 4 in the world in creating patents. Being a country consisting of 9 million citizens, that is heck of a good position. nr1 is japan, 2 usa, 3 germany.
No doubt, Sweden does have a lot per capita, but I don't know where you get that statistic.

It is 1. US 2. Japan 3. Germany 4. South Korea 5. Britain 6. France 7. Canada 8. China 9. Switzerland 10. Sweden
http://www.iht.com/articles/2007/02/07/business/patents.php

Can it be made for BTS?

I hope somebody made a sweden-mod version for BtS & specially for the SpecialEdition. It would be very very greatfully...

Perhaps with new units, like the outstandig (Nazi)-Germany-Mod.

For example the Saab-aircrafts, like the Saab J22, B17, B18, J29 Tunnan,
Draken, Viggen and Gripen.

The typical camouflaged ships and vehicles etc.
And some variations of middle-age and 17th century units.

And a blond female Spygirl :)

I really hope that somebody is still working on this?!?

I highly doubt anyones still working on this. Last post was in '07.

Also, the OP hasn't been on since July 29th, 2007.

The UU looks fine though a bit weak perhaps (increase strength by 1 in addition to lower cost?). I don't like Gustav's traits - he designed the modern army, he should have at least one militaristic trait. Also, for the UB I'd replace the Bank with ABBA (replaces Broadcast Tower).

Top Bottom