lol

Ha! My mother is Korean and her english is an interesting mixture... No offense was intended and I can tell you weren't. :goodjob:

Originally posted by floppa21
Ha! My mother is Korean and her english is an interesting mixture... No offense was intended and I can tell you weren't. :goodjob:

HA! All become clear now... I suppose :confused: :D

Traquenard, your sentence structure/word choice isn't quite right for english. So he could tell it wasn't your primary language. His mother is asian and constructs sentences similarly, so he guessed you were asian. "to make hell" is what a primarly english speaker would have said. :)

Hey stick around here readin and postin long enough and your English will improve tremedously...

Originally posted by floppa21
Oh you mean the guy that had like 5 posts? I was slow on that, caught it all after the fact. Hey PH, how old are you? 28? (just curious, I forget what I read once upon a time somewhere...)
PH is 26. The 76 in his name refers to his year of birth. ;)

Originally posted by Traquenard-fx
:lol: yeah yeah you can laugh on me... but take attention on the fury of my NATION!!! :tank: :scan: = cautious
I'm merely indicating that since you're fr French-speaking Quebec, your post may be based on French grammatical rules or something. ;)

"PH is 26. The 76 in his name refers to his year of birth. "

I thought he was 25 :confused:

Hehehe... And I thought Lefty was the only old fart around here... :)

Top Bottom