Mafia Wars game thread

Vote: Askthepizzaguy

I was blocked while engaging in a night action. I will not reveal which action, I'm hoping I get picked off at night.

The vote is in protest of being N1 selected every game.

I'm not getting in this TLD, bestrfc thing. ATPG because the pizza's cold! :mad:

There are no good lynches right now, so lynch Gamezrule.

tl;dr
XD

But seriously, Jarrema, I'm going to be asked to be replaced in this game, because I've got a lot happening and I can only concentrate on only one game at a time. Quite sorry.

None of these cases are even remotely good besides bestrfcplayer and possibly GamezRule. I'll go for the former. Vote: bestrfcplayer.

GamezRule-

Tell me now, and be honest. If I were mafia, would I be the one doing the murders on night one? Do I need to post the links to games where I was mafia? I am consistent on this point.

Would I also out myself as being blocked and warn the roleblocker to stay silent about it, since it helps them survive to continue roleblocking and still conveys the information that they would erroneously find condemning, thus relieving them of the responsibility?

Why exactly are you voting for me.

GamezRule-

Tell me now, and be honest. If I were mafia, would I be the one doing the murders on night one? Do I need to post the links to games where I was mafia? I am consistent on this point.

if you were the killer of the mafia, yes.

this game =/= other games ;)

Would I also out myself as being blocked and warn the roleblocker to stay silent about it, since it helps them survive to continue roleblocking and still conveys the information that they would erroneously find condemning, thus relieving them of the responsibility?

maaayyyyybbbbeeeee?

If I am the killer on the mafia team, meaning the only killer, lynch me today.

And the answer to that maybe? is-

"Askthepizzaguy does WIFOM. Askthepizzaguy does WIFOM that makes some fricking sense."

Here, let me help you guys finally understand Askthepizzaguy.

I'm going to show you my playbook. Yes, you guys. You should be honored.

Here are some examples of me using WIFOM, that makes sense.

1) The Fight for Inishmore!

Askthepizzaguy was mafia. Askthepizzaguy had been self-voting on round one for several games because after winning as mafia, people got overly paranoid about Askthepizzaguy who was still almost always townie, and people needed to get "kill Pizzaguy" out of their system. So, I had been doing it and I had been getting lynched. I got the mafia role and couldn't avoid doing it again except by saying "Well I'm tired of that" which would probably get me some votes. So anyway, I said I volunteered to be the first lynch since I was vanilla and there were power roles in the game, and it would allow me to continue playing as townie without wasting endgame lynches. I'd have a free hand to accuse people. So I got several votes, but people complained that lynching me round one was getting boring, but said I should die anyway to prove a point about being helpful. So, I unvoted myself and voted for someone else. Eventually someone else got lynched.

The opposing mafia team, the detectives, other power roles, and the townies left me alone for pretty much the entire game. I went on to murder most of the power roles, lynch opposing scum, and keep myself and my godfather alive until the game host screwed over our team with his bad hosting.

THAT WAS WIFOM. That was calculated WIFOM that made some goddang sense.

2) The Hitchhikers' guide to the Mafia

I was the townie detective. I claimed Nightkill Immune day one and asked to be investigated by the town detective. I said if I was mafia they could reveal and get me lynched, free scumbag. I said if I was townie, say nothing.

Obviously no one revealed. No one killed me either. I went on to out a bunch of scums and help win the game. There were 2 mafias and a serial killer and I wasn't murdered for at least 2-3 nights and I revealed that I was the cop, then I died.

3) The Shadow Fort

So I was by myself as a scumbag, I was once a neutral/townie with a goal to keep a townie alive, but I was recruited by a mafioso who was by himself, and promptly died. I had asked to be investigated, blocked, defended, all that good stuff... I helped direct the pro-town efforts and got a cult nearly wiped out. Had I been townie it would have been one of my best games as townie. If the townies had lynched me, they would have been grateful for my help.

Anyway, as I'm approaching the endgame they finally decide I'm scum, and so I admit I'm scum but that I worked danged hard that game and I was looking for a recruit, someone who wanted to win the game with me. All they had to do was vote with me this round and they'd win with me.

So I acted sooooo scummy and admitted my scum that they decided I was doing that to distract from the other lynch candidate that round, who I had been defending up and down all game as innocent, who was my original neutral partner and I knew wasn't mafia. They lynched him.

I went on to kill the detective, and his protection, and lynched the final townie and drew the game with the remaining opposing scum, but the host flipped a coin and I got second place.

4) That Creeping Darkness

So I'm a basic townie and the townies are facing three cults, and a mafia team with an indestructible godfather role. We're running around like chickens with their heads cut off. I also know there's a bunch of pro-town roles who just need some goddang time to do their fricking jobs.

I notice that Cultured Drizzt Fan is acting scummy. I claim detective and accuse him of being scum. They lynch him. Well, he wasn't mafia, he was a cult LEADER.

I was promptly murdered by the mafia. Too bad they hit a vanilla townie.

OOOOOPS!!!

Ladies and Gentlemen, if you think I am WIFOM'ing, at least explain to me what the purpose of keeping the roleblocker hidden would be? If I'm going down, why not at least out the roleblocker so I can make them die?

And why, dear townies, would I personally perform the N1 murder if I could help it?

When I WIFOM, it makes some goddang sense.

Don't believe me? lynch me. And don't cry when you see the results.

ATPG's post hurts my brain, because it itself could also just be a clever ploy to try to make us not vote for him... unless that's just what he wants, because he wants us to lynch him and think he doesn't AAAAAAHHHH

More seriously now, I don't think he's mafia. I'm somewhat inclined to vote GamezRule and classical hero for voting for him, because scum just like voting for ATPG for no reason, especially if it's in a situation where they think they can get him lynched. Townies have been known to suffer from Pizzaguy Voteitis as well, but it seems to be a much more common affliction among mafia, and they both seem to be suffering from Pizzaguy Voteitis, so an FoS to both of you.

Yes. This picture is really funny:

But... but Google Image Search said it was really funny! Did it lie to me? :(

Top Bottom