Map Type

Ginger_Ale

Lurker
Retired Moderator
Official Game Poll

Instructions: Anyone can and should start a thread in their team forum with this discussion so they can discuss among themselves. Please discuss what kind of map you want from the following options:
  • A Sirian made map. Only option we choose is map size.
  • A randomly made map. We determine the settings, and then generate a map.
  • A hybrid. We determine some settings, (ie; maybe a pangea, tropical climate, etc.), and have Sirian balance it.
  • Other (please write in)
Please discuss the pros/cons of each style, and then decide which method will work best for the Civ4 MTDG. This discussion will end no sooner than Wednesday. At that time, if your team has decided on a UN representative, they can come to this thread and cast their vote for their team - just write "Team X votes for Y". Majority wins.

Team Piffle votes for a Sirian made map..... we'd also like to not request a map-size but a roomy resource-filled pennisula that is easily defendable :lol:

Tubby Rower said:
Team Piffle votes for a Sirian made map..... we'd also like to not request a map-size but a roomy resource-filled pennisula that is easily defendable :lol:

I've got your defensible right here. :eek:

:lol:

*Note to self. Stick Tubby's teem DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP in the ice* :xmas:

Nothing's easier to defend than a piece of rock nobody will ever care about. ;)

Or you could go with Plan A in its original form, which was to let me figure it out. :cooool:

- Sirian

. , : :lol: : , .

Team Innovia has picked a sirian made-map

Regardless of the other teams' votes, this poll has selected a SIRIAN-MADE MAP (not Syrian, classical_hero, unless a Middle Eastern map is your fancy ;)), to be the map used for the Civ4 MTDG.

Construction on such a map will commence soon once RM, myself, and Sirian work out some details, and the Map Size poll comes to an end.

Not that it matters but Team Alpha was also leaning that way to.

robboo said:
Not that it matters but Team Alpha was also leaning that way to.

Just "leaning"? :eek:

*Note to Self: Lots of barren desert for Alpha team*

You guys like Incense, right? :smoke: LOTS of Incense. [pimp]

:D

:joke:

- Sirian

Leaning as we werent done voting and your 2 options had all but 1 vote( he voted "no prefernce")

I voted for you so doesnt that count?:mischief:

/ we need a kiss up smilie or one with a brown nose;)

robboo said:
/ we need a kiss up smilie or one with a brown nose;)

God forbid.

Besides it wouldn't help. I'm an equal opportunity goofball. :cool:
(The secret is that EVERYBODY is going to get roughed up!)

:groucho: :rotfl: :groucho:

- Sirian

I cant wait to see what your sick mind will come up with for us.

/I mean that as a compliment. :)

Ginger_Ale said:
Regardless of the other teams' votes, this poll has selected a SIRIAN-MADE MAP (not Syrian, classical_hero, unless a Middle Eastern map is your fancy ;)), to be the map used for the Civ4 MTDG.
I never realised that typo. :lol: Well at least we know that there will be war on a Syrian made map. ;) That will make the choice of civ much easier.

Top Bottom