Master Of Magic

Grnscrpn

Chieftain
Hey Does anyone know where I can get a copy of Master of magic? I bought the game when it first came out in 94' still have the purple game manual and green Magic manual, even all 7 orginal disks though they are totally trashed I think I left them outside for too long years ago. Now im itching to play I still have the normal version of Colonization (4 europeans instead 6) and those orgrinal games but disk's don't seem to last.

Can anyone help me?

I used to have Masters of Magic, but I never got into it. On games that come with demos, I have recently seen it so it shouldn't be that hard to find.

You can find master of magic at

((link deleted, please don't post link to abandonware or warez sites. thanks))

[This message has been edited by Thunderfall (edited January 27, 2001).]

Originally posted by Qvinzo:
You can find master of magic at

((link deleted, please don't post link to abandonware or warez sites. thanks))

[This message has been edited by Thunderfall (edited January 27, 2001).]

What is abandonware?

------------------
<FONT face="tahoma">All rights reserved, all wrongs avenged.

Abandonware is a term use to describe "old" programs. Once upon a time in a distant past Abandonware was free for all, you could download it from lots and lots of sites at no cost at all. But then one day some mean guy in some software firm got the idea to outlaw Abandonware and there for it is not illegal.
I know of a great site, and I have even talked to the guy who runs it about it being illegal but he doesn’t care. He's got like 200+ games free to download!!!

But anyway Abandonware is a legacy of the past, not legal anymore and there for we are not allowed to post links to abandonware sites in the Civfanatics forum!!!

------------------
Veni Vidi Vici.

Coolbook: Cunobelin Of Hippo, Håkan Eriksson, vladmir_illych_lenin, stellar converter, Stormerne.

I have an older computer, which is exclusively DOS, on which I run Master of Magic & several other favorite old games. It's funny how something that was released in 1994-95 can be considered ancient in this field. It's a great game albeit AI only... tho there is a patch out there someplace that allows 2 players to go up against the AI.

Top Bottom