Members Photos XII: (age/2)+7 no matter how old she acts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is kind of cool actually bagel. :)

Here's some with my kid.

More here : http://www.chess.com/photos/view_album/Narz/my-family

Around yesterday I decided I like her more than anyone I'm ever met. She really does have a great personality and despite the fact that her mother is stressed out all the time (and was during pregnancy too) and we can't afford babysitters very often to get breaks and a million other things that are difficult she is developing very nicely &, for the most part, is a pretty happy kid. She got a little sick once when the dipsticks who came to Jamie's apartment complex sprayed a mildecide into the heat/cooling ducts (they were supposed to clean the dust out of them, not spray chemicals in there & claim to have cleaned them but I put a stop-payment on the check so they can screw-off).

No such problems up here in Mass where we have wood heat, Jamie (my partner) comes up here for four or five days every couple of weeks & in the next few we'll find a place together up here. She'd move right in with me now but there are no kids allowed in my particular apartment.

Not really, no, but I'll be more than happy to hear her speak instead of just making sad & happy noises I must decipher.

She does say words, just not really on purpose, I've heard her say "dad" and "cat".

There's a funny noise in there that I'll let you decipher.

@ Narz, congrats, didn't know that you had joined the club!

The two pics below are me in shades, and then me and two friends. I forget how to make them appear in the body. Been a long time since I posted a pic here. Like 4 years ago. Both are recent. I wish I could post a video of me dancing but all of them announce my name.

Attachments

• me in shades.jpg
    me in shades.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 134
  • sam jeff.jpg
    sam jeff.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 122
I cut my hair and got a cell-phone. I'm like a member of society now.

I went to a fancy dress party on Friday. I had long resolved to go as my friend, but, since this lass was a lass (and despite her vehement objections, a particularly girly lass), I was finding it difficult to build an outfit similar enough to things that she typically wears.

But then she decided to go as Catwoman, and everything started falling into place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom